Becel plant based bricks salted Reviews

May 29, 2020

Pretty good.

I don't mind this, though I feel this is just margarine that's being marketed differently.. It tastes better than most of the other margarines I've had.. it's has a creamy salty taste like butter, but it just tastes slightly lighter and just a bit different. Overall, I don't mind this. If I were looking for a butter alternative I'd buy this.

May 29, 2020

Tastes like butter

Thank you family rated for giving me the opportunity to try this project! I was super impressed with this product. It really does taste like butter. The the texture and consistency was just like butter and it works well for baking. I will definitely be using this product again. ❤️

May 25, 2020

What a surprise !!!

I was so happy to receive the coupon and found the product right away at loblaws. The most surprise was in the exquisite taste and consistency almost creamy. Perfect for lactose intolerant people!

May 24, 2020

Delicious

For those wanting to make a shift to a more plant based diet, this is an excellent dairy free and vegan option to butter! No margarine taste whatsoever and I couldn't tell the difference in taste. We're a butter lover household and this is hubby and kiddo approved.
    Price is cheaper than a block of butter so that is a major win as well!

May 23, 2020

So smooth,tasty and creamy.

I used this butter to make my pancakes this morning and grill cheese for my daughter and it tasted amazing. It is very creamy and smooth to cut into and you can definitely taste the hint of salt which i loved .i would most definitely buy this product again to test out for my cupcake butter cream frosting.

Surprisingly good!

I eat regular butter because of my kids, they love butter in EVERYTHING! So when I had the chance to try this, I was happy that I would have a lower calorie option. And the taste is great! I would definitely buy this again just for myself!

Definitely would buy again

I will admit i was a little skeptical about trying this butter because of the plant based but it is so good and it isn't that salty it's just right :) it's great for cooking. I will definitely be buying again!

Great Taste

I definitely liked the taste of this plant based product. It tasted like butter and spread like butter. I was very pleasantly surprised by the taste and quality. I used it for a spread on toast and also used in mashed potatoes and found it worked excellent in both applications. I would recommend this product. #gotitfree #chickadvisor

Updated On: May 23, 2020

#familyrated #gotitfree

May 22, 2020

Works just like butter!

I was a little surprised when purchasing this that it was hard to find because the packaging is so much like butter that I didn't realize that it wasn't. After being in the fridge, it was slightly softer than my butter, but other than that seemed the same.

I baked lemon bars and used it on homemade bread. It has a lower melting point than butter, so softening it for the lemon bars (I forgot to leave it out) was a little trickier without melting any and they did stick a little more to the pan, but other than that, there was absolutely no difference - they were delicious! Nobody in my family noticed any difference at all.

The same with using it as a spread as butter - a true test. The texture and taste was indistinguishable from butter.

Although I don't follow a vegan diet, I have friends who do and this will make it much easier to incorporate into my regular recipes. Frankly, depending on the price point at the store, I would be happy to use this interchangeably with butter.

**I received this product free of charge in exchange for an honest review #GotItFree**

May 21, 2020

Choix santé

Becel à base de plante est sans aucun doute un choix santé. J’ai reçu ce produit de façon gratuite pour l’essayer. Après avoir testé, je continuerai à l’utiliser car il a beau goût et il est beaucoup plus santé que le beurre ordinaire. Il a un bon rapport qualité-prix. Je le recommande sans aucun souci.