Ben & Jerry's Barenaked Ladies If I had 1,000,000 Flavours Ice Cream

Ben & Jerry's Barenaked Ladies If I had 1,000,000 Flavours Ice Cream Reviews

Ranked #480 out of 495 in Ice Cream

May 29, 2017

This is one of my favourite ice creams, but usually only buy it when it is on sale. There is usually a lot of big pieces of peanut butter cups, etc.. each mouthful is different and very enjoyable.

May 24, 2017

Ben and Jerry's iced cream has yet to disappoint me. If i had 1000 flavor is by far my top choice. Creamy smooth flavorful with just enough toppings to keep you from digging.

March 24, 2017

OMG! Real ingredients and delicious. You can't go wrong with any Ben & Jerry's ice cream. A little pricey, but normally goes on sale, then stock up the freezer. Enjoy.

September 17, 2016

I admit. I'm an ice cream addict. I used to work in an ice cream factory and it's made me very particular about choosing ice cream. I will never purchase or eat frozen dessert. Real ice cream is made with dairy. That being said, Ben and jerrys does not disappoint, especially with flavour. It's an explosion of yummy candy pieces with every bite!

February 13, 2016

This is high-end, gourmet ice cream at its finest. I love all Ben & Jerry's flavors but this is a regular go-to for me. It has peanut butter cups, white chocolate chunks, chocolate covered almonds...a bit of everything for every taste palette! If you're looking to indulge and treat yourself to a delicious ice cream experience, I highly recommend this.

July 02, 2015

LOVE BEN AND JERRYS!!!! every flavour is so yummy!

April 26, 2015

Amazing. It has a bit of everything in it. Great treat.

October 23, 2014

I loooooove Ben and Jerry's, and they will forever be a detriment to my diet. This flavour is one of my favorites, full of different types of candy and different textures. Everything except the kitchen sink! It's a bit on the pricy side here in canada, but if you find a sale and grab a couple to try and hide in the freezer, it's definitely worth it .

September 17, 2014

Ben and Jerry's is amazing and they have so many unique flavors. They usually range from $3.50 to $5.00 a pint. If you find it more expensive than that try another store.

March 25, 2014

Love this ice cream. Would buy it again, even though it it expensive.