4.1/5
Ben & Jerry’s Non-Dairy: Chocolate Fudge Brownie Reviews

March 27, 2017

We live on a american/candian border and found this product a while ago in the states. My daughter has a milk allergy and I've become intolerant so finding ben and Jerry's dairy free was like heaven haha. I'am so happy it's come to Canada I've been telling lots of friends to try it. You can't even tell it's not "real" ice cream. Our favourite flavour is the peanut butter and cookies. Hope to see more great flavours soon!

March 20, 2017

In terms of non-dairy ice creams, this one is pretty good! At first I did find it a bit too almond-tasting for my liking, and the chocolate wasn't very creamy, but overall the more I ate, the better it tasted! There were also fewer brownie pieces than I was expecting, but the brownie chunks were simply delicious! I would totally recommend to anyone looking for a brownie ice cream or chocolate fix, because it did deliver on big chocolatey taste! Overall I was satisfied with the product and would probably purchase it again.

3.2/5

March 16, 2017

You could almost compare the chocolate to the taste of a chocolate protein shake.. The consistency wasn't great but it was better than I expected.......

2.8/5

March 14, 2017

This non dairy ice cream tastes great. A great chocolate flavor with nice chunks of brownie pieces. It is made with almond milk and it is quite decadent. The price for its size is steep however so it is not a purchase made easily

March 09, 2017

This is a non dairy dessert but to me it is just as good if not better than some ice creams. I just finished my container of the fudge brownie. It is a small container but I did manage to let everyone try it. I will be buying it again.