Ben & Jerry's The Tonight Dough

Ben & Jerry's The Tonight Dough Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 80 in Frozen Desserts

May 12, 2017

My husband brought this home a couple of months ago and it was Amazing. There is so many chuncky pieces, best one I've had so far a little pricey but so worth it.

May 12, 2017

if you like chunks and are indecisive about flavours, you'll love this
    like all ben & jerry's the texture is on point
    i love the chunks and fudge
    expensive though

April 25, 2017

I picked this up while it was on sale and thought I would give it a try! This ice cream just has to much going on, two different flavours of ice cream along with two types of cookie dough plus the addition of cookie bits is just too much. It tasted alright but I would not purchase it again.

November 12, 2016

If you're a Ben & Jerry's fan, this one does not disappoint. High quality, delicious base ice creams with tons of delicious add-ins. I ate the whole pint, as usual.

March 19, 2016

I just finished eating a whole container of this ice cream. It was so amazing. I bought it because of the witty name and almost 99% because of Jimmy Fallon. I wasn't too surprised at how good it was because we all know that Ben&Jerry;'s is the best. The balls of dough scattered in the ice cream were delicious and I loved how they alternated between normal cookie dough and chocolate cookie dough. Anyways, I think the 320 calories per 1/2 cup was definitely worth it!

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Shades Of Blue

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Breakups and Revenge

fuggno added a new review for
    Softlips® Lip Balm

carlyporteous added a new review for
    Willy Wonka's Runts