Benefit Cosmetics Garden of Good and Eva Perfume Reviews

Ranked #1171 out of 1365 in Perfume

Citrus floral - crisp & fresh. More info at: www.benefitcosmetics.com

3.2/5

May 12, 2015

This was a blind buy for me, I happened upon it on a Winners clearence for about $5 so hey why not. The packaging on this is very cute and unique. The bottle is just as adorable. The scent? While it is very long lasting it is a fairly heavy floral scent, it's one of those perfumes I really need to be in the mood in to use. I don't think I'd pick it up again

November 12, 2010

I got to try a PR sample of this perfume. Right off the bat I liked the packaging. In true Benefit style, the product name is cute and clever and the bottle is adorable. I just want to display it on my dresser because it's so pretty.

It's a citrus floral scent that smells quite sweet when you first apply it, but it later becomes a bit muskier. It's the kind of scent that is subtle enough that people walking up a flight of stairs behind you won't smell, but if someone were to brush past you closely they'd be able to smell it...that's what I like most about it.

The smell reminds me of another fragrance I have tried but I can't seem to put my finger on what it is. It's a lovely smell but it's not really all that unique. Regardless, I'd buy it again for the delightful bottle and because I do enjoy the smell - unique or not.

July 19, 2010

Description: Garden of Good and Eva is a crisp and fresh citrus floral. This is one of the three newest 2010 additions to Benefit's Crescent Row fragrance collection.

Notes: Pear, Watermelon, Ozone Accords, Muguet, Rosebud, Jasmine Petals, Green Violet Leaves, Freesia, Sandalwood, Musk, Cedarwood

Benefit's Garden of Good and Eva is a light citrusy floral scent and is great for the summer. The packaging is really nice, especially the cute box it comes in and it's obvious a lot of thought went into the bottle design and packaging. The scent doesn't linger and isn't overwhelming. I don't normally like florals because I think they're very "old lady" but I really like this one and will continue using it. It's a modern floral with a fun twist and I'm sure many people will like it. I would recommend this to anyone who likes light floral scents or looking for a new summer perfume.

I received a sample from the brand for testing.

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    GLASSES

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    **UPDATE On Nerdwax**

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Suits

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Produit - coup de coeur!

Maggiestevens has posted in the forum topic
    Where is everyone from ?:)