• Benefit Erase Paste

Benefit Erase Paste Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #209 out of 456 in Concealer

May 29, 2017

I recently started using the erase paste to correct my darl under eye circles. I use the no.2 medium shade because it has darker peach colour which is great for correcting blue tinges. This is a heavier texture so make sure not to over apply or it will enhance fine lines and make the under eye area look heavy. I apply with my fingers as it heats up to the products and applies it nice and thin, I use a tapping motion. Then I follow up with a medium coverage concealer (I'm still on the hunt for a light weight full coversge concealer). This product makes a huge difference and now i see the importance if colour correcting.

May 17, 2017

I'm so tired lately so need a bit more help with dark circles. I bought this and in the lighter shade as I'm fait. It did a good job colour correcting my dark spots. Probably could've added a bit more. But as a start and it being on sale it was good.

April 02, 2017

This stuff is great! You don't need a lot to get the job done and it does a good job at covering up any dark circles and blemishes. I definitely recommend this product.

October 26, 2016

I love using this product under my eyes before I use concealer. It corrects my dark circles so well. You do have to use this product with a super light hand because it can get a bit cakey and crease super easily. I usually spray my brush with a bit of fix+ and then go into the product and only apply it near the inner corner of my eye because that's where most of the darkness is, and then I blend with a beauty blender.

September 26, 2016

I am a mom to 2 toddlers and rarely get enough sleep. My under eye area looks like I have 2 black eyes. I've tried so many concealer-type products but only this one will actually provide adequate coverage. The salmon colour helps cover the purple/blue colour and actually makes me look like I've had some sleep! Love this stuff

August 09, 2016

I'm very fair-skinned, so it's very hard to find concealer that matches my skin. I use Fair and it does wonders to those dark circles under my eyes. It takes just a few minutes for me to hide the circles and it stays on my face throughout the day without needing to apply it a second time. I love it!

July 14, 2016

Works wonders for under eye bags and darkness! Super long lasting and it goes on very smooth and my skin absorbs it without leaving an oiliness to it! You only need a small amount for your whole face too!

July 14, 2016

I love this product. I have no complaints. It is easy to apply, covers my under-eye shadows and lasts all day. I would recommend it to anyone - at least give it a try.

December 10, 2015

Benifit Erase paste works wonders on my pores and it very long lasting without the caked on look.

November 01, 2014

i dont usually get a lot of high-priced make ups cauz im broke...but i'd get this product simply because it works so well on me. especially the pore hiding, it working perfectly :') absolutely love it.