Prestige Item
Benefit Ka-Brow Cream-Gel Brow Colour with Brush Reviews

December 06, 2018

Great coverage

This is a highly pigmented brow product. A little goes a long way. I think it’s worth the value - the only small issue is that the product seemed to get a little flaky. Great that it comes with its own brush but I still need a separate spoolie

July 17, 2018

Benefit Is the Best Brow Gel

I will continue to buy Brow Gel by Benefit. This stuff gives you an instant fullness, use the brush and you sweep this gel through your brows. It's made with tiny fibers that adhere to individual hairs, making them appear more voluminous. Definitely worth a buy and will continue to buy this product.

June 14, 2018

Definitely a go to brow product!

I dont fill in my brows that often because they are pretty dark, thick and full but I heard all the hype about this product so I decided to try it out and it is amazing. My brows stay in place and the pigment is perfect!

June 14, 2018

My go to for brows

Love all of the products for eye brows made by benefit. Very easy to use and gives me the exact precision as I have sparse eyebrows. This is my go to product when I need a product for my eye brows.

June 11, 2018

Holy Grail

This product has been my go to for the last 2 years. Works for a natural look but is also buildable for dramatic brows. It’s super easy to apply and is long lasting. Overall an amazing product!

2.7/5

May 23, 2018

Pretty good, but not as good as others

I bought this instead of my regular Gimme Brow and I regret it. It goes on incredibly thick and dark. It does not look natural on me. I much prefer using a pencil or wand as an applicator.