Benefit precisely, my brow pencil Reviews

May 16, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best Brows EVER.

This fine liner helps add distinction and definition to your brows, and the spooly on the other end is super useful. I like to add some shape and fill in my sparse brows, and groom my brows down with the handy dandy spooly. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the 3.5 shade, it’s absolutely perfect for my skin-tone and hair color. Ten out of ten, would recommend.

April 03, 2019

Hands down the best brow pencil

This brow pencil is something that I can not do my makeup without. There are so many shades and the colours and tones are just right. It’s easy to use and has great pigment without being overwhelming and I would definitely recommend

March 15, 2019

The brow authority!

Hands down the best brow pencil out there! I’ve been a makeup artist for 10 years and have always tried many products to find the best. I’ve even worked with top brands and will still choose benefit pencils over others! Not too waxy, doesn’t break so easy, lasts really long and super easy to use!! Amazing brow shade range!

February 27, 2019

Best brow pencil I’ve tried!

This is an outstanding product for brows! Up until now I was hooked on a luxury designer brand brow product and this pencil kicked it to the curb! It’s the perfect shade for my brows (not too cool or warm); also it’s not too soft, so each pencil stroke looks like actual hair. The wear time is excellent too, no smudging or flaking. I also love the spoolie on the end; perfect for brushing brows into the perfect shape. I totally recommend this product to everyone; young and old, good brows are everything!

February 19, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Best brow

Best brow product hands down. Even if you are new to doing brows this will be easy to use. I use shade 3 which is a perfect brown shade. Reasonably priced and I highly recommend.

December 22, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Brow Fullness

I received a brow pencil from Benefits product and had to test it for them, I applied it early in the morning as soon as I got up. It’s very easy to use and the odd shape it has actually lets you have more grip while using it.
    I find it’s not as dark unless you apply hard , but it do last long maybe not 24 hrs if you wash your face but if you don’t than it do stay on very nice. Price is abit expensive but besides that good product.
    Thank you!!

November 22, 2018

Amazing Eyebrow pencil

My eyebrows have always been difficult to manage. I have to say that Precisely, My Brow Pencil does wonders. Quite easy to apply and I was impressed with the final result. The fine angle point aids in having a smooth control of how much to apply. To my surprise, there is no caking at all. It evenly distributes the colour, resulting in a natural look. Most important for me, was the fact that there is no smudge

October 14, 2018

Creates great looking brows!

I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. I love the packaging of the product and love the look of brow pencil itself. It looks like a wand – a magic wand! And I love the way the brow pencil works, it’s great. It has an ultra-fine tip and with light (pressure) strokes it creates the most natural looking brows and fills in those spare areas that I’ve always had issues with. The first time I used it I was amazed how my brows look. I only wish I would have selected colour 4 or 4.5 because I received 5 and it’s a tad too dark at least I think it is. I naturally have dark brown eyebrows, but this makes them even darker. Maybe I applied slightly too much pressure. But overall a great product, easy to use and no sharpening needed. Just twist, fill, shape and go! They did last a full day out in the sun, at the beach and in the water and from sweat so it is water proof/sweat proof and smudge proof. But the clear brow gel I applied may have helped with their staying power. I will need to order once mine runs out.

September 14, 2018

I wasn't blown away but YMMV

I was so excited when I received this #freeproduct to test out cause I'm always looking for a good brow filler and I liked their brow gel. I have thin eyebrows that don't grow very fast so I need a product that lets me add thickness and definition without looking too fake. For me, this product was just so/so but YMMV.

PROS: I normally use powder but this pencil-style was very easy to switch to and the packaging was nice. It twists up and down smoothly and stays in place/ doesn’t break off when you’re drawing with it. I like that by adjusting the pressure when you draw you can make lines subtle or bold depending on what look you want. The thin tip makes filling in brows easier and majority of the time the product glided on smoothly. The spoolie is FANTASTIC and blends any harsh lines out so nicely! I will use it regularly even when the brow pencil runs out.

Cons: It does not last 12hrs. I have an oily T-zone so sometimes the inner part of my brow would smudge after a few hours even when I used my Laura Mercier powder/ eyebrow gel to set them. This was more often if I drew lighter lines/ used softer strokes- bold lines are definitely more smudge-proof! I also feel like It’s hard to get a natural look in areas that don’t have a lot of growth. If I pressed too hard my eyebrows would be too dark or the line would be a little too thick. I found that I would have to keep drawing the same lines multiple times especially if I used a thinner liquid foundation or if any setting powder was on my brows. Because of this, I feel like it wasted a lot of product so I don’t think this would last long if you used it everyday.

So If you already have nicely shaped and filled brows and you just want something to subtly touch up you might like this but I don’t think this is a great product if you have patchy/ very thin eyebrows or an oily forehead/ t-zone.

September 11, 2018

Amazing brows

This brow pencil is amazing. I have gotten many compliments since I started using this. The pencil is very fine and allows you to create thin hair line strokes that look very natural. It is a very quick and easy product to use. When I fill in my brows the pencil does not feel heavy or weigh my brow hairs down and lasts all day. I am in love! #freeproduct