Benefit precisely, my brow pencil Reviews

July 18, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Changed my makeup routine

I was sent this product to review. I wear makeup daily but had never done my brows before receiving this pencil. It was so easy to use and it made my brows look amazing. I will always do my brows now.

July 14, 2019
    Flintshire, United Kingdom

Just love it! Highly recommended!

I bought this in colour #5 dark brown the Precisely My Brow Pencil was my first full-size Benefit Cosmetics product & it has won my heart! I've totally fallen in love with it & I'll definitely be purchasing it in future & recommending it to everyone! I use this everyday, pigment is really good, but not overly pigmented which is good as you can get a natural effect or build it up. Takes me about 5 minuets to do my brows, and lasts all day. Works amazing with Gimme Brow!!

May 16, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best Brows EVER.

This fine liner helps add distinction and definition to your brows, and the spooly on the other end is super useful. I like to add some shape and fill in my sparse brows, and groom my brows down with the handy dandy spooly. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the 3.5 shade, it’s absolutely perfect for my skin-tone and hair color. Ten out of ten, would recommend.

April 03, 2019

Hands down the best brow pencil

This brow pencil is something that I can not do my makeup without. There are so many shades and the colours and tones are just right. It’s easy to use and has great pigment without being overwhelming and I would definitely recommend

March 15, 2019

The brow authority!

Hands down the best brow pencil out there! I’ve been a makeup artist for 10 years and have always tried many products to find the best. I’ve even worked with top brands and will still choose benefit pencils over others! Not too waxy, doesn’t break so easy, lasts really long and super easy to use!! Amazing brow shade range!

February 27, 2019

Best brow pencil I’ve tried!

This is an outstanding product for brows! Up until now I was hooked on a luxury designer brand brow product and this pencil kicked it to the curb! It’s the perfect shade for my brows (not too cool or warm); also it’s not too soft, so each pencil stroke looks like actual hair. The wear time is excellent too, no smudging or flaking. I also love the spoolie on the end; perfect for brushing brows into the perfect shape. I totally recommend this product to everyone; young and old, good brows are everything!

February 19, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Best brow

Best brow product hands down. Even if you are new to doing brows this will be easy to use. I use shade 3 which is a perfect brown shade. Reasonably priced and I highly recommend.

December 22, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Brow Fullness

I received a brow pencil from Benefits product and had to test it for them, I applied it early in the morning as soon as I got up. It’s very easy to use and the odd shape it has actually lets you have more grip while using it.
    I find it’s not as dark unless you apply hard , but it do last long maybe not 24 hrs if you wash your face but if you don’t than it do stay on very nice. Price is abit expensive but besides that good product.
    Thank you!!

November 22, 2018

Amazing Eyebrow pencil

My eyebrows have always been difficult to manage. I have to say that Precisely, My Brow Pencil does wonders. Quite easy to apply and I was impressed with the final result. The fine angle point aids in having a smooth control of how much to apply. To my surprise, there is no caking at all. It evenly distributes the colour, resulting in a natural look. Most important for me, was the fact that there is no smudge

October 14, 2018

Creates great looking brows!

I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. I love the packaging of the product and love the look of brow pencil itself. It looks like a wand – a magic wand! And I love the way the brow pencil works, it’s great. It has an ultra-fine tip and with light (pressure) strokes it creates the most natural looking brows and fills in those spare areas that I’ve always had issues with. The first time I used it I was amazed how my brows look. I only wish I would have selected colour 4 or 4.5 because I received 5 and it’s a tad too dark at least I think it is. I naturally have dark brown eyebrows, but this makes them even darker. Maybe I applied slightly too much pressure. But overall a great product, easy to use and no sharpening needed. Just twist, fill, shape and go! They did last a full day out in the sun, at the beach and in the water and from sweat so it is water proof/sweat proof and smudge proof. But the clear brow gel I applied may have helped with their staying power. I will need to order once mine runs out.