Prestige Item
Benefit rollerlash Reviews

July 26, 2019

Once you try this mascara you’ll never go back!!!

I LOVE this mascara! It stays on well, lengthens and curls your lashes at the same time! It’s worth the price because of how well it works! It’s easy to take off with make up remover!! I would really recommend everyone tries this mascara if you haven’t already. It’s very lightweight as well.

July 19, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

The ultimate mascara

Well worth the price. This is hands down the absolute best mascara. Separates lashes really nicely and literally doubles the length! It is slightly more difficult to remove and tends to transfer A BIT to my eyelid

July 16, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Favourite mascara!!

My favourite benefit mascara! Lengthening, volumising and curling! Creates the longest lashes that look so fluttery and pretty! I love how it separates each lash!

Windsor and Maidenhead, United Kingdom

Perfect

Although a tad pricey this is my holy grail. I have long lashes so most mascaras clump or make them look ridiculous and fake. This mascara makes them look luscious, curled and best of all lasts all day!!!

Wrexham, United Kingdom

My favourite mascara

I love Benefits Rollerlash and I found it by accident! It’s got proB vitamin 5 in it which has transformed my lashes from dull short stumpy lashes to full and fluffy lashes.

It’s perfect for day or night.. it can be subtle for day time and you can really build it to wear with heavy eye make up!

Honestly my favourite mascara and the 3rd best in the UK.

The Scottish Borders, United Kingdom

Volume volume volume

This is my all time favourite mascara, I have short stubby lashes and this gives them so much volume and lifts my lashes right up. In my opinion it is worth every penny as it makes my lashes look so good and makes such a difference to my look.

May 31, 2019

Nothing Beats a Full Lash Look

I love this mascara. I love how the brush seems to grab all the lashes at my base ans really add a really good thick lash look and as you brush upward I just a continued Full long lashes. It also does not make a huge mess or flake which is a plus.

May 15, 2019

Who thought my lashes could be even better ??

I have always loved my eyelashes so when this sample came up I was excited to try it.
    I love the curve to the brush and it really applies beautifully. No clumping which was also impressive. Also, it doesn't smudge !
    A definite future purchase.

May 13, 2019

Benefit Rollerlash Not Clumpy!!

I recently been using Benefit's Roller Lash mascara. So far, this product is really quite good - no clumps! Super concentrated, glossy pigment - One coat is more than enough.

Not sure if the 'no' clump will still remain after a month, etc., but so far (2 weeks) it's been great.

My new favorite

May 04, 2019

RollerLash

This mascara is a keeper, very efficient, I would definetly buy it again when i run out.
    It makes me look like if I had a lash Lift. After applying it my lashes look long and lifted, and evryone around me notice something different about me.
    Benefit always makes great mascaras and this one doesn't disappoint.
    Just amazing