Benjamin Moore Paint Reviews
#89 in Home Decor

May 16, 2019

Benjamin Moore paint is amazing!

I was recently spoiled with 71 different colours of Benjamin Moore paint samplers, about six of each which gave me a load and a half of options to play around with. This paint is amazing! There is such a broad spectrum of colors and it is so nice to work with! I make my own chalk paint, which these samplers were perfect for, and even being turned into chalk paint the coverage was phenomenal! I highly recommended this paint for any wall, project or whatever you're looking to paint!

June 05, 2018

PREMIUM PRODUCT!

Benjamin Moore's products are outstanding. If you are looking for 15 years or more of brilliantly durable paint this product is for you. They have a paint or primer for every project you can think of. The prices are a little on the higher side but you are paying for quality.

August 31, 2017

I am in love with these paint colours can't get enough!!

We have looked at so many paints and paint colours during our home renovation but Benjamin Moore always delivers with the best colours! Our washroom is sea salt and we get compliments constantly! It is the perfect blue green! And we only had to do one coat! Very true to swatch which is not true with all paint brands!

August 10, 2017

expensive paint

I bought Benjamin Moore Paint to do the exterior of my house. They had lots of colour choices and the paint had great coverage. However, the colour didn't stay true. After a couple of years, the green colour I had chosen went brighter. There was some sort of chemical reaction with light from the sun. I need to repaint my house because I don't like the colour now.