• Betsey Johnson Too Too
  • Betsey Johnson Too Too

Betsey Johnson Too Too Reviews

Ranked #1019 out of 1364 in Perfume

March 08, 2017

I am not sure that this would make a great every day perfume, but on special occasions, or going out at night, it would be perfect. It is a bit strong, which is why I say that. I am not usually a big fan of sweet scents, but this has just the right amount without being strong and is accompanied by a deeper smell that I have a hard time describing.

The biggest complaint I have about this is the package. It is super cute, but the tutu always gets in the way to do a proper spray. You have to kind of hold in down in your hand as you're gripping the bottle for it to work well. I would much rather have a smaller bottle or sample to use due to this and the combination of it not really working well for every day wear, as it is expensive.

April 20, 2012

I got this and love it. It has a great scent to it with hints of mandarin and ginger. You only need to spray a bit as it's very strong. The bottle is very cute with the too too but does make it hard to hold at times.

3.2/5

April 11, 2012

The new Betsey fragrance Too Too came out and I snatched it up in the gift box. It came with the cutest makeup case and glitter lotion. The fragrance is a lot darker and alluring with hints of passion fruit, mandarin and ginger. It is my daily wear right now. The perfume bottle is covered in fishnet with a sequin and lace black and hot pink tutu with the lid as a bust with a lightening bolt tattoo. It is really cute and clever. The only downside is that it is hard to hold the bottle and I often drop it and fear of breaking the bottle.