3.1/5
#279 in Hair Removal

2.8/5

January 17, 2018

Meh

Yes these razors work... but I feel they rip my hair out and cause more razor burn than any other razor I've used before. I wouldn't recommend others to buy. Quality over quantity ladies!

September 26, 2017

Love love these razors

I love love love these razors. They leave my legs feeling aamzing and smooth. I love that they arnt stupidly experience. And I can offten get them on sale .

August 29, 2016

There is not much to say about these razors. Although very affordable my legs were still stubbly when I was done shaving. I will not be purchasing again.

3.2/5

May 05, 2015

These razors are nothing special at all. But that's what you get with disposable razors. They don't get every hair, but they're good if you need to bring them on vacation or a night away in case of a back up.

1.5/5

May 04, 2015

Oh my gosh, these razors from Bic are the pits. I had cuts all over my legs and needles to say they didn't get the hair off, just my skin. Those were threw out immediately.

May 04, 2015

I was not a fan of these. They left a rash on my legs. I prefer to use a razor with more blades for a cleaners and smoother shave.

2.8/5

May 04, 2015

This actual was not that great. I tried the razor, and it was a little bland so i had to keep going over my skin. At the end, i had many cuts. The hair didnt even get shaved properly.

May 04, 2015

Works well, gentle on the skin, was to hold handle

March 20, 2015

These were terrible! I got a pack of them because I was going on a 7 week trip and needed a cheap stash, and I regretted it the whole time. They were not great on my legs and I have very sensitive skin. Not fun times.

March 20, 2015

je n'ai jamais aimé les rasoirs Bic je trouvais qu'il coupait trop alors moi qui a la peau sensible je me coupais sans m'en rendre compte