Bikini Kitty Clean Up Kit

Bikini Kitty Clean Up Kit Reviews

1 review
Ranked #403 out of 488 in Hair Removal

April 23, 2007

This is one of the most comprehensive shaving kits I have ever come across. Not only is it full of high quality products, it is an education in shaving sensitive areas. I have struggled with ingrown hairs and razor burn in "that" area, and this kit pretty much got rid of all of that. I credit the Magic Spray the most. This is a simple spray that you put on once daily to gently exfoliate and keep ingrown hairs at bay. That product alone was almost worth the somewhat high price of $39.99. I liked the shaving gel, but it wasn't anything special, and the razor oil was a nice olive oil, which was great, especially since I had never used razor oil before, but still nothing out of the ordinary. The spray, though, was excellent. I plan to keep buying the spray, but I probably won't replenish any of the other products in the kit. The single blade razors I can find at Rite Aid, I have plenty of olive oil (is it just me, or is olive oil being used in everything lately?), and a regular shaving cream (or BeneFits Bathina if I'm feeling especially frisky) works great for me. Overall, I feel like I paid for education, which is just fine with me - I no longer have a scary bikini area!

Pucerette added a new review for
    AXE YOU Body Spray