Prestige Item
Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Baume Reviews

Atoderm Intensive Balm quickly stops itching and reduces the urge to scratch thanks to its anti-itching dermatological active ingredient PEA.

Enriched with soothing and purifying agents, it instantly soothes irritation.

Atoderm Intensive Balm restores the skin barrier for a lasting effect thanks to its exclusive Lipigenium complex made up of biolipids that are naturally present in the epidermis.

Its patented Skin Barrier Therapy limits adhesion and proliferation of staphylococcus aureus on the one hand and penetration of allergens on the other, both being factors in aggravating dryness.

May 15, 2021

Helps soothe the itchies

I was noticing my hands were drying out fairly quickly, and would result in a serious itch on the back of my hands. Other creams weren't really helping. I got this in the Spoil Me box, and holy hannah! What a difference it has made! My hands are happy again!

May 03, 2021

Great for very dry hands

My hands get very very dry, especially with all the hand sanitizer. I use this before bed and when I wake up there is a noticeable difference with just one use. It doesn’t have a strong odor which is a plus as well. I recommend!

May 03, 2021

A great skin balm!

Feels so nice on dry, itchy skin. Moisturizes instantly on first application, absorbs easily and leaves a soothing feeling. Would be part of my skincare faves.

May 01, 2021

Good balm

I used this balm a few times and I like it. I use it mostly at night to rehydrate and moisturize my skin. It’s a great product by bioderma and will buy in future

April 30, 2021

Nice travel size

I tossed this in my purse so when I’m out and about I can sanitize my hands then use this to moisturize them. Nice scent and went on and absorbed nicely into the skin

April 29, 2021

Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Balm

Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Balm worked pretty good on my dry itchy skin.With working and having to wash my hands more often and showering more often was leaving m skin dry itchy and irritated.Using Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Balm helped my skin stay moist, didnt irritate me, and application was good.

April 29, 2021

Amazing for dry skin

I inherited my mother's extremely dry feet. This has been an absolute lifesaver. I put it on one day just to try it and started to see that the cracks in my heels and my toes were starting to improve, so I started applying it daily. What a difference!! I'm so glad I was able to try this product, which I got through our Spoil Me box. I'll definitely buy this again.

April 28, 2021

Great

this product has worked well for my skin in winter, Love it especially as my skin also gets super dry and flaky but this product has nourished my skin and saved me from flaky skin.

As this product is a bit thick, a little bit goes a very long way. I highly recommend

April 27, 2021

Love it !

I put this right by my sink and use it everytime I wash my hands. Which is a lot these days. I am very impressed by this cream. It is so rich and soothes my skin. I love it a lot. Thank you.

April 27, 2021

Intense cream!

I suffer from allergies. I am allergic to the cold...not kidding. I suffer from hives and I suffer daily. I am ALWAYS itchy. Always! I used this cream as spot treatment and it subsided some itch. I will 100% purchase this again.