Bioderma atoderm intensive baume Reviews

Good - 0

April 09, 2019

Great product but a little goes a long way

This oil doesn't go into the skin easily. You have to work it in for a while. It is intensive and will keep you smooth but a little goes a long way. You can make this last a long time. If you use too much your hands will be oily.

March 31, 2019

Awesomeness!

Loved this cream! Balm whatever you'd like to call it, it works! My skin felt great just after one use. I loved it. It absorbs well and didn't leave my skin with a greasy or flimsy feeling. It actually felt fresh and beautiful. Recommended the whole Bioderma line.

March 27, 2019

Great lotion for dry skin

I like this lotion, especially during winter. I use it everyday after shower to keep my skin moisturized. It doesn’t has any scent to it, gentle to skin!!

March 19, 2019

Merci Bioderma!

Pour vous mettre en contexte, j’ai la peau hyper sensible. L’hiver, j'évite tant que possible de sortir tellement ma peau réagit mal au froid. Ayant aussi de l’eczema j’ai besoin d’un produit fiable et hyper hydratant. Je l’utilise en combinaison avec leur huile de douche(vraiment bien!) et le problème est presque disparu ;)

March 17, 2019

LOVE LOVE LOVE

I loveee this product, especially works well for Canadian weather. It's a thicker cream so I would only recommend to people who have dry skin. I like wearing this in the morning because it protects my skin from the wind. It's unscented and works will on my eczema-prone and sensitive skin. Saved my skin from cracking. This also lasts a longggg time since you don't need much to apply to your face. I like combining this with squalene oil to have the ultimate moisturizing experience.

February 12, 2019
    Ankara, Turkey

This saved my life!

Hello everyone,
    I have atopic dermatitis which is REALLY stubborn and with some medical products I tried controlling it but all the time, in the end, I would still end up with a dry, itchy and red skin. This is the only thing that helps me moisturize my face and neck. It never makes me feel uncomfortable. It really is a miracle!

January 23, 2019

Hydrate très bien

Ce baume est très riche et hydrate très bien, je l'utilise pour tout le corps et je le trouve vraiment efficace pour traiter les zones de sécheresse, il rend la près très douce et en plus il est sans paraben et hypoallergénique.

November 24, 2018

Cant survive winter without thjs

After my baby my skin became really dry especially in winte, this saved me. I use it on my face and body and my skin loves it, it’s not greasy, skins in and moisturizers intensely for hours. I go through a bottle a month and it’s a bit on expensive side

September 30, 2018

Great for Eczema

I was told by my Dermatologist to buy this for my eczema and it really worked! The price is great and it's available at Shoppers and Rexall for an amazing price.

August 01, 2018

Worth every penny for anyone with eczema

I'm honestly shocked that I never hear anyone (in real life or on social media) talk about Bioderma's Atoderm line, because they have changed my life.

I suffer from atopic dermatitis, and even when I don't have any flare ups, my skin is naturally incredibly dry and flaky. I've probably tried every single drug store "eczema" moisturizer out there and they've all been pretty mediocre. Most moisturizers will absorb completely and within 15-30 minutes my skin will be dry again.

While the Bioderma Atoderm Balm is somewhat greasy, it does absorb within about half an hour. I can go at least 12h without having to reapply and my skin texture is absolutely amazing and normal feeling after using this cream. It's fragrance free and doesn't irritate me, and I'm able to use it all over my body as well as on my face.

I can't rave more about how great this cream is!!!