4.9/5

Good - 0

February 12, 2019

This saved my life!

Hello everyone,
    I have atopic dermatitis which is REALLY stubborn and with some medical products I tried controlling it but all the time, in the end, I would still end up with a dry, itchy and red skin. This is the only thing that helps me moisturize my face and neck. It never makes me feel uncomfortable. It really is a miracle!

January 23, 2019

Hydrate très bien

Ce baume est très riche et hydrate très bien, je l'utilise pour tout le corps et je le trouve vraiment efficace pour traiter les zones de sécheresse, il rend la près très douce et en plus il est sans paraben et hypoallergénique.

November 24, 2018

Cant survive winter without thjs

After my baby my skin became really dry especially in winte, this saved me. I use it on my face and body and my skin loves it, it’s not greasy, skins in and moisturizers intensely for hours. I go through a bottle a month and it’s a bit on expensive side

September 30, 2018

Great for Eczema

I was told by my Dermatologist to buy this for my eczema and it really worked! The price is great and it's available at Shoppers and Rexall for an amazing price.

August 01, 2018

Worth every penny for anyone with eczema

I'm honestly shocked that I never hear anyone (in real life or on social media) talk about Bioderma's Atoderm line, because they have changed my life.

I suffer from atopic dermatitis, and even when I don't have any flare ups, my skin is naturally incredibly dry and flaky. I've probably tried every single drug store "eczema" moisturizer out there and they've all been pretty mediocre. Most moisturizers will absorb completely and within 15-30 minutes my skin will be dry again.

While the Bioderma Atoderm Balm is somewhat greasy, it does absorb within about half an hour. I can go at least 12h without having to reapply and my skin texture is absolutely amazing and normal feeling after using this cream. It's fragrance free and doesn't irritate me, and I'm able to use it all over my body as well as on my face.

I can't rave more about how great this cream is!!!

July 28, 2018

Génial!

Une crème qui ne laisse pas l'impression de peau grasse, qui pénètre efficacement et qui règle même la desquamation d'eczema! Lorsqu'on a des démangeaisons aussi, ca aide

February 24, 2018

Goodbye Dry Skin! Goodmorning Bioderma!

This intensive baume is magic! It is not oily at all but it is so dense it keeps your skin soft for a long time! It helped me with ny itchy dry skin and my eczema like no other baume or cream has done. Definetly buying again!

January 25, 2018

Good mosturizing cream

This product is a very highly mosturizing cream for body and face ! It’s a really good cream for skin prone to acnee because it mosturizes all day long. Moreover the bottle last for one year if you use it every morning and night. It’s already my second bottle and I recommand it for skin with issues.