Prestige Item
Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Baume Reviews

August 11, 2020

Best hydrating deep moisturizer!!

This is a very effective deep hydrator. Excellent for sensitive and very dry skin. I use this after the shower and I notice my skin retains the moisture for days!!

December 16, 2019

Parfait pour la peau fragile

Idéale pour les peaux fragiles et sèches, elle est très hydratante et pénètre rapidement donc la peau ne reste pas grasse. Convient parfaitement pour l'eczéma et la sécheresse extrême

November 21, 2019

Best body cream I ever tried !

This product is amazing ! I live in Canada, with the cold weather my skin is always itchy and super dry. I used a ton of other products, but this one absorbs so fast, my skin is hydrated and smooth ! After 3 days of use, my skin look healthier and I never been so satisfied about a product. It's for face and skin, but I didn't try it on face.

November 20, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Atoderm ultra nourishing cream

It's a good quality product, I was introduced to this product by a cosmetologist,it's a scent free cream so
    will recommend to individuals who are allergic to certain smell, and it's also a very good moisturizer for people with dry skin type.

October 28, 2019

My all time favourite

I love this cream. It's strong enough for bad eczema but gentle enough for around my eyes and on my infant daughter. The texture is smooth and light but not greesy. Spreads well. 4-5 pumps covers whole body.

June 18, 2019

Unbelievable Value!

I bought a lip balm set that included this along with the oil cleanser from Bioderma. I didn't think much of this lotion at first but I've used it on my face and neck in the winter and it has helped keep my skin from flaking. It has a light texture when applied and it takes about 30 second for it to dry down. It gave my skin a nice glow after using it for a few weeks. Highly recommended.

April 09, 2019

Great product but a little goes a long way

This oil doesn't go into the skin easily. You have to work it in for a while. It is intensive and will keep you smooth but a little goes a long way. You can make this last a long time. If you use too much your hands will be oily.

March 31, 2019

Awesomeness!

Loved this cream! Balm whatever you'd like to call it, it works! My skin felt great just after one use. I loved it. It absorbs well and didn't leave my skin with a greasy or flimsy feeling. It actually felt fresh and beautiful. Recommended the whole Bioderma line.

March 27, 2019

Great lotion for dry skin

I like this lotion, especially during winter. I use it everyday after shower to keep my skin moisturized. It doesn’t has any scent to it, gentle to skin!!

March 19, 2019

Merci Bioderma!

Pour vous mettre en contexte, j’ai la peau hyper sensible. L’hiver, j'évite tant que possible de sortir tellement ma peau réagit mal au froid. Ayant aussi de l’eczema j’ai besoin d’un produit fiable et hyper hydratant. Je l’utilise en combinaison avec leur huile de douche(vraiment bien!) et le problème est presque disparu ;)