Biore rose quartz and charcoal mask Reviews
#104 in Face Masks

April 18, 2020

Tightens

I got a chance to try this new Biore Rose Quartz + Charcoal Clay Mask. Great stress reliever and way of pampering yourself. A good amount of the mask is needed to cover the face. I leave it for about 10 minutes and it really tightens the skin as it dries that very warm sensation is felt. So if you have a sensitive skin dont leave it for too long. The warm sensation stayed for awhile even after i washes off the mask. But glowing and nice skin is achieved after.

April 09, 2020

Smoother skin instantly

I felt my skin smoother and my pores are tighter after the first time using it. With the pouch applicator it made easy to apply the mask to the face. Not messy at all during the application and easy to wash it too. Not forget to mention that the product given such a calm, cool feeling to skin while waiting 10-15 mins to dry off the mask. I'd definitely recommend anyone who wanted to use a face mask facial product.