Biosilk Silk Therapy Reviews
#4 in Hair Serum

Make your hair visibly smoother with Biosilk Silk Therapy. This hair serum is created with hydrolyzed silk proteins that will enhance your hair's strength and shine.
There are 17 of the 19 amino acids to help reconstruct, reinforce and revitalize your hair.
You will have protection provided while improving the condition of your hair.
Great for wet hair, applicable for dry hair as well!  Available in 5.64 oz
Sourced from their main website: www.Farouk.com/Biosilk

June 27, 2018

This stuff is great.

I really loved this stuff when I used it.
    It made my hair feel nice and it was really healthy. It smells great and helps your hair be frizzy free, detangles and overall just great looking hair.
    I no longer use it because I'm pretty sure they test on animals and I try to cut that out where I can (sometimes you can't help it) it's a bit pricy but worth every penny

June 17, 2018

A staple

Have been using this product for years now. Always apply it after a shower, helps to detangle my fine hair and keeps the ends softer and in good shape. Expensive but a little goes a long way so it lasts a long time.

May 28, 2018

Make sure to put on tips!

I love the smell of this product and it works but you have to be very careful on how much you put on and remember to put on the ends only or your hair will look greasy. Also, I spread excess oil from my hands on my elbows and it serves as a moisturizer too with no waste!

May 07, 2018

Silky and Smooth!

I use this on my hair regularly to make it silky and smooth. I have been using this product for over 10 years. I have tried other products but did not find that anything made my hair as silky and as smooth as Biosilk.

May 05, 2018

Excellent

Ouff Biosilk un produit extras il nous laisse les cheveux soyeux et a part de sa sa sens super bon. Sa laisse nous cheveux on top! Je garde toujours un pot chez nous

April 30, 2018

From frizz to Fab

My whole family has a nickname they use called “sarah head” ... by the way I’m the sarah but .. back to reality biosilk has finally made the number one list in my book and you use less then a dime size amount to help you tame that mess of natural beauty ! I recommend it for sure

April 06, 2018

I started using biosilk 10 years ago!

I have been using this product for over decade now and I have not come across anything like it! its worth ever penny! A tiny bit goes a long way! I use a pea size amount for my thick/long hair. You have to make sure to distribute it evenly, if concentrated in one area it will get oily easily. The subtle scent of this product is great too!

April 06, 2018

Great product for smoothing damaged hair!

I have long, blonde, heavily chemically treated hair that tends to be on the dryer side so I definitely need to apply a serum of some sort following a shower. I also tend to apply a tiny amount after I straighten my hair to add some shine and smoothness to it. I love this product because it’s light weight but also effective. It applies smoothly onto wet or dry hair to smooth frizz and make your hair feel super soft. It also smells AMAZING. Sometimes I add a tiny bit to my body lotion and apply it to my skin because I love the smell so much. I find this is a great alternative to Moroccan oil because it’s more fairly priced but has the same effectiveness.

March 31, 2018

A favorite

I tried Biosilk silk therapy for the first time years ago and fell in love with the entire line. It makes your hair visibly healthier looking. no frizz, super smooth and sleek and OMG the smell is amazing!!! it is a pricier line but seriously worth it once you see the results!

March 19, 2018

Wowww !

J'avait entendue parler de la soie pour cheveux ,quand j'ai essayer biosilk j'ai été agréablement surpris de sentir une telle douceur dans mes cheveux .