Biosilk Silk Therapy Reviews
#11 in Hair Care

Make your hair visibly smoother with Biosilk Silk Therapy. This hair serum is created with hydrolyzed silk proteins that will enhance your hair's strength and shine.
There are 17 of the 19 amino acids to help reconstruct, reinforce and revitalize your hair.
You will have protection provided while improving the condition of your hair.
Great for wet hair, applicable for dry hair as well!  Available in 5.64 oz
Sourced from their main website: www.Farouk.com/Biosilk

January 13, 2018

Worth it

It is worth the price. It lasts like years. As you only need a little bit. Put on the ends of hair and not on top. It smooths my hair and makes it soft and have a nice shine.

January 13, 2018

Been using for years

Luv this stuff....it's like water...not sticky and very light. It's pricey but last me a year. I use it on wet hair before blow drying...leaves it soft and smooth. I also use on dry hair to smooth fly always. The scent is gorgeous! Been using this since highschool! Love it

January 10, 2018

I love this product

I have been using Biosilk for years because of the great shape it leaves my hair in. My tangles almost instantly disappear and the shine is unbelievable. I use this on my fine hair damp or dry. No more flyaways or frizz even after blow drying. I would highly recommend this to anyone with all hair types

January 07, 2018

great hair product

iI have been buying this product for years ...got this first for the lovely smell but realised how great my hair looks when i apply it ,in addition a little product goes along way

January 03, 2018

Heaven Sent

BioSilk Silk Therapy is by far the BEST hair serum I have ever used. My hair is coloured and naturally curly so it tends to be on the dry side. This stuff makes my hair so soft and silky and people always comment on how amazing my hair smells. It’s been a real lifesaver for controlling my frizzy mess :)

December 04, 2017

Smells amazing & a great product but not sure I saw results

I had high hopes for this item as I remember I used it in the past. However, I picked up another bottle recently and used it for a few weeks. It brought definite shine to my hair, and made my hair smell amazing as well, but I am unsure if it helped repair and soften as I had hoped the serum would do. I will finish the bottle to see if there is any progress but I am not sure if I would repurchase again

December 02, 2017

De la vrai soie pour les cheveux!

J'adore cet huile pour les cheveux! En plus de laisser un très beau fini, il s'en incroyablement bon. Le produit aide vraiment aux pointes fourchus et à l'hydratation des cheveux. Je l'utilise après chaque lavage! Il ne faut vraiment pas beaucoup de produit pour avoir le résultat escompté. Il s'agit d'un très bon rapport/qualité prix.

November 11, 2017

Perfect for frizzy hair

I just love how this product leaves your hair feeling so silky smooth. You only need the slightest bit. Too much and your hair may look really greasy. I have applied it on both dry and wet hair.

November 10, 2017

Produits pour cheveux

J'adore le BIOSILK SILK THERAPY car il laisse mes cheveux doux et brillants. Depuis que j'utilise le Biosilk mes cheveux sont plus faciles à brossés et j'ai plusieurs compliments des gens qu'ils me disent que mes cheveux sont beaux et ont l'ère en santé. Pour mon je le recommande à tous sans problème.

November 10, 2017

Yes yes yes

Every frizzy haired girl needs this in her life. It is the best product I have ever found for taming frizz and or damaged hair. It smells great and feels super luxurious. I use on wet hair before I brush through it. Not only does it help calm frizz but it helps my brush glide through better and causes less hair breakage.