Biosilk Silk Therapy Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 2395 in Hair Care

Make your hair visibly smoother with Biosilk Silk Therapy. This hair serum is created with hydrolyzed silk proteins that will enhance your hair's strength and shine.
There are 17 of the 19 amino acids to help reconstruct, reinforce and revitalize your hair.
You will have protection provided while improving the condition of your hair.
Great for wet hair, applicable for dry hair as well!  Available in 5.64 oz
Sourced from their main website: www.Farouk.com/Biosilk

April 18, 2017

I use this serum every time I get out of the shower. I dye my hair a lot, and this serum leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and with a ton of shine! Plus it smells amazing. Cannot live without it.

April 10, 2017

Great quality and nice smelling. It is not my go to all of the time but I always have some kicking around. It keeps my hair super smooth and keeps it from getting frizzy. A little expensive but you can sometimes find it on sale.

April 05, 2017

This product leaves my hair smelling amazing and so so soft. I love the fact that it doesn't leave your hair greasy after, also you don't need a lot, just a pea size drop and your good to go (hair hair is pretty long). 110% addicted to this product!

April 05, 2017

I like this product and always feel like i just left the salon when I use it. I love how smooth and shiny it makes my hair. I find it a bit tricky to use the right amount though, as it is very easy to use too much. I do find the product lasts long and will continue to repurchase in the future.

April 05, 2017

Biosilk smells really good and leaves your hair feeling soft and silky as promised. But I have really long hair and I like using a lot of product, and as much as I want when I shampoo and condition my hair. I find this to be a bit too expensive for the small bottles, I go through them too quickly.

April 05, 2017

I have been using this product for more than a decade! You don't need a lot to make your hair look silky smooth. A little goes a long way for the product! I love the smell and this product is singlehandedly my magic hair serum.

April 03, 2017

It's expensive but you can find a big bottle at Winners for the price of a small bottle at Shoppers. The smell is amazing but I find if you have thick hair you are tempted to use more which will make your hair greasy. So far its the best hair 'oil' i've tried and I have thick frizzy hair.

March 25, 2017

I straighten my hair quite often and always use a bit of Biosilk on my dry ends. I always get compliments on how healthy my ends look. I also occasionally use it on the rest of my hair too to help keep it soft and healthy, but too often and it can make it pretty greasy.
    The only downside is the price is a bit hard to swallow but it does last a long time and the results make it worth it. I would definitely recommend using this for healthy looking, beautiful hair.

March 18, 2017

I love love love biosilk silk therapy. I use it everyday after having a shower and it leaves my hair feeling so healthy, shiny, and smooth. The smell of the product is amazing, but be careful not to use too much product or else it will leave your hair looking greasy. I usually buy this product at winners for about $20, but retails for almost $50 for 12oz bottle elsewhere. I would be willing to pay full price for it, I love it that much!

March 13, 2017

Excellent produit. Qualité/prix exceptionnel! Un petite bouteille dure très longtemps parce qu'on a besoin d'un petite quantité à la fois pour avoir des cheveux très doux et brillants. En plus, l'odeur est vraiment agréable.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
    Questions About Premium

Melody86 added a new review for
    Ikea high chair

Melody86 earned the Elite Reviewer badge

mariche has started a new forum topic
    Mom's day crafts

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Becel Olive Plus™ Oil Blend Campaign