Biosilk Silk Therapy Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #17 out of 2546 in Hair Care

Make your hair visibly smoother with Biosilk Silk Therapy. This hair serum is created with hydrolyzed silk proteins that will enhance your hair's strength and shine.
There are 17 of the 19 amino acids to help reconstruct, reinforce and revitalize your hair.
You will have protection provided while improving the condition of your hair.
Great for wet hair, applicable for dry hair as well!  Available in 5.64 oz
Sourced from their main website: www.Farouk.com/Biosilk

June 14, 2017

Biosilk Silk Therapy

Loved this product and how it made my hair feel however it's very pricey for the little amount you get, that makes me undecided on buying it again unless I get some kind of coupon or see on sale at the drugstore.
    It smells very good and adds great shiny and texture to your hair. You need very little in your hair or it will come out looking greasy- the bottle lasts a few months.

May 24, 2017

topissime ! en effet le Biosilk à tout pour lui : il discipline les frisottis et donne de la douceur et de la briance aux cheveux sans pour autant les rendre gras à conditin bien sur de ne pas abuser au niveau de la quantité : une petite noisette suffit largement pour les cheveux qui ont tendance à graisser rapidement au niveau des racines ! je recommande !!

May 14, 2017

Absolutely cannot live without this product! I have curly hair and straighten it all the time and this is the only product that keeps my hair looking silky and smooth!
    I put about a quarter size in before i straighten as i have long hair and it turns our perfect! Careful to not use too much as can look greasy.

May 12, 2017

Ma coiffeuse m'a fait découvrir ce produit il y a quelques années et je l'utilise encore. Parfait pour contrôler les frisottis, j'en applique chaque fois qu'il y a beaucoup d'humidité à l'extérieur et ça sent trop bon!!!

May 09, 2017

Makes my hair sooo soft, and not overly greasy. You only need a small dime sized dallop so it asts forever too! And I just realised you can use on skin as Well! Helps blend my hair into my extensions perfectly.

May 04, 2017

Excellent shampooing pour les cheveux frisés il a fait des merveilles pour réparer les pointes cassées de mes cheveux j'utilise aussi le revitalisant et l'huile à cheveux, merveilleux produit!

April 18, 2017

I use this serum every time I get out of the shower. I dye my hair a lot, and this serum leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and with a ton of shine! Plus it smells amazing. Cannot live without it.

April 10, 2017

Great quality and nice smelling. It is not my go to all of the time but I always have some kicking around. It keeps my hair super smooth and keeps it from getting frizzy. A little expensive but you can sometimes find it on sale.

April 05, 2017

This product leaves my hair smelling amazing and so so soft. I love the fact that it doesn't leave your hair greasy after, also you don't need a lot, just a pea size drop and your good to go (hair hair is pretty long). 110% addicted to this product!

April 05, 2017

I like this product and always feel like i just left the salon when I use it. I love how smooth and shiny it makes my hair. I find it a bit tricky to use the right amount though, as it is very easy to use too much. I do find the product lasts long and will continue to repurchase in the future.

Cheska has started a new forum topic
    Vos commentaires...