Biotherm Oil Therapy Nutri-Replenishing Body Treatment

Biotherm Oil Therapy Nutri-Replenishing Body Treatment Reviews

Ranked #853 out of 1654 in Body Lotions & Creams

June 27, 2017

Great lotion

I love this lotion, decided to try it because I read good reviews about it, and I am not disappointed. It keeps my skin moisturized during the day and lasts forever. It is definitely on pricey side, and because of that I try not to use it on a daily basis and change it up with other lotions/moisturizers I have. It does go on sale once in a while so I recommend you get it during a special pricing event. Otherwise, great body lotion and it smells heavenly!

May 20, 2017

I love this body cream, it's perfect for dry skin, still very good for normal skin because it's not greasy, it makes the skin so smooth and it changes its texture after 2 weeks of use. The smell is pleasant, the packaging looks good, the 400 ml one is worth the price. I recommend including it in your pampering routine and your family's, it's an awesome sensorial experience.

March 13, 2017

J'ai reçu cette crème hydratante en cadeau, j'aimais bien son odeur. Je la trouvais un peu trop épaisse, car je préfère les laits plutôt que les crèmes. Par contre, elle ne laisse pas de risidus gras sur ma peau et elle hydrate aussi très bien.

February 01, 2017

Quand on l'essaie, on ne peut plus s'en passer. Heureusement qu'elle se vend en gros format.

Cette crème hydratante pour le corps, pas trop épaisse ni grasse, laisse un fini soyeux et dure toute la journée.

June 09, 2015

This oil therapy is an excellent way to replenish your dry skin. I use it daily as a non-greasy moisturizer. Highly recommend this product.

May 29, 2015

I have been using Biotherm Baume Corps Body Balm for years and years. This cream is amazing. My skin is always soft and hydrated. I am outside in the sun constantly and my skin always looks and feels great. I also love the fragrance, that is as soft and smooth as the cream. I never run out, I can't !! I use it every single day. I have given it as gifts to many friends and family. I really love it. Biotherm is my best friend!

This Product is available at The Bay

August 19, 2014

Such an amazing product!! No more words to say.

June 12, 2014

Amazing smell of abricot and peaches. Smells fresh and natural. my skin was sily and smooth all day, everytday. skip the parfume and cream up!

July 05, 2013

Great all-around body oil. It's infused with apricot oil, which gives it a wonderful sweet apricot smell. It absorbs fairly quickly and doesn't leave you greasy. My skin has been SO soft since I started using this, and paired with the Biotherm Exfoliant it's even better. I like how it makes my skin look firmer and more even as well. The orange bottle is adorable, and the pump handle is great for no-mess application.