Blundstone Boots/Shoes

4.9/5
Ranked #31 out of 108 in Boots

June 22, 2017

So comfortable

These boots are perfect for any situation. Super high quality and comfort. Love that they are garanteed for life. Great for hiking and outdoor adventuring!

April 06, 2017

I was totally skeptical about these boots...I saw lots of people wearing them but assumed they had just become a trend. I decided to try a pair and fell in love. I have been wearing them for about 4 months now and still can't believe how comfortable they are...did I mention how adorable they are with every outfit I own?!?!?

April 22, 2016

definitely some of my favourite shoes to wear, find them comfortable to go to work in, great for walking to work, i can also pair them with majority of my outfits and not look totally ridiculous

January 06, 2015

Best boots ever. i can go from shopping straight out to the horse farm for a ride. They last forever, comfortable and easy to clean.

January 06, 2015

I love these boots. I am on my 2ns pair. My 1st pair lasted me 10 yrs!!!!!. I wore them until there were holes in the bottoms. THey are great durable I love the way they look one men and woman and kids!

November 20, 2014

I have bought two pairs in the past in brown and black. They are from Australia and have no laces. They are really comfortable boots. I try not to wear them in the summer since they look really chunky(and a bit dorky). They have lasted a few years with winter and fall seasons. They cost $200 yet they are worth it. I am going to need to buy another pair soon since I wear down the heels and the leather is pretty scuffed up. Worth it!

September 13, 2014

BLUNDSTONE Unisex CHISEL TOE brown, light weight slip-on boots that feel like a slipper. A casual, dressy shoe that you pull on. Talk about comfortable. Three other people had bought a pair for them selves that were comfortable. These boots have a chisel toe for those with a wider foot. It is an all season leather that seem to be water resistant so far. It has an all season pull on book. The dress boot with a chisel toe has been redesigned to include all leather, water resistant elastic, new pull loops, SPS system, full length comfort footbed, and a molded, reinforced heel. They are unisex for mens/women's /children's are I available at Kunik's store. The cost is $99 for for a child's pair. $199.99 for an adult pair.
    I highly recommend the boots as they are supper comfortable.

having to remember.