Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 Reviews
#165 in BB Creams

July 12, 2018

Natural look

My skin is clear, so I like to keep a minimal natural look when applying a foundation- so a BB cream works best for me. I've tried multiple BB Creams, but Bobbi Browns BB Cream is perfect for me. The colour is a great match (light) for my fair skin (with pink undertones). I find the product doesn't budge or wear off until I take it off. I tend to get a bit oily during warmer months- but I don't find that this affects the product at all.

May 22, 2018

Great BB cream!

Despite how thick the formula is, this BB cream is surprisingly light coverage. It lightly evens out my skin tone but does not work well to cover any major redness or scarring.

Because of its convenient squeeze tube and quick application, this BB cream is what I reach for almost daily. This is the first BB cream I have stuck to. I do not find that it breaks me out and provides good enough coverage for what I like.

I have combination skin and I would not recommend this to those with oily skin types as it does slip and slide. Also, if you have dry patches - this will cling to it (not extremely though).

March 24, 2018

Love this stuff!

Really over priced but it does the job. Bobbi Brown BB Cream goes on easily and stays all day. It doesn't highlight the dry areas on my skin and doesn't make me break out. Bobbi Brown BB Cream is scentless and a little goes a long way. Only issue Ive had with this product is that once this stuff gets to end of tube it can be a little greasy and get left on clothes.

January 18, 2018

good product

I love this product, it's a bb cream and with SPF. this is perfect for day time wear and it has different shades to match your skin tone. it's a bit expensive, but the quality is good

1.8/5

December 16, 2017

Ridiculously expensive and no better than $5 low end brand

This formula feels no different than $5 maybelline or Annabelle. Sally Hansen or Gosh brand might even feel better. I was shocked and disgusted with the product.

2.0/5

September 28, 2017

Worst BB Cream/Foundation I've ever tried

My skin type is dry. This product somehow made me look like a total grease ball, while also settling into my fine lines/pores. I am 22yrs old, and this product made me look about 10 years older, and very very oily. Actually kind of impressed that it managed to have such a drastic effect.

September 15, 2016

This B B cream is by far the best BB that I've tried, it has the consistency of a very light foundation, does not has to much coverage but enough to even out your skin, I think is really good for normal or combination skin , it is on the pricey side range, but worst every penny for me.

February 22, 2016

I really enjoy this BB cream. The formula is great and it very lightweight on my face but still provides decent coverage. The girl at sephora recommended this to me because I have fairly clear skin with occasional redness and spots. The only thing I don't like about this product is the color selection, it's so minimal! I think they have about 3 or 4 colors. The problem with that is the fact that none of them match up with me perfectly so I often have to mix this BB cream with another tinted moisturizer or BB cream to get a shade that matches. Other than that, a solid product. However I think the price is a little much considering it is just a BB cream.

May 29, 2015

Worth every penny is right! I have oily skin, but this BB cream doesn't weigh me down like foundations do. I tend to prefer more of a sheer look that tinted moisturizers have, but this has everything they have, plus primer, spa 35 and it even covers my dark circles! It does feel glossy when I first put it on, but more like I'm putting on moisturizer as opposed to the cakey feeling I get with foundations.

2.8/5

November 22, 2014

I have not used much of Bobbi brown products, but since I am a fan of bb creams I decided to give it a try.
    This has SPF 35. And comes in a tube. I got in the shade "fair". The shade matched my tone nicely.
    however the price paid, compare to other brands I was expecting more from Bobbi brown.
    The product needs to be spread with extra pressure, the consistency was not thick but was still hare to apply.
    Upon application it did not feel heavy but just still wish the application should be more easy.
    I don't think I would be buying this bb cream again, as I have another one of my favourites that I would rather repurchase.

Updated On: November 22, 2014