3.9/5
Body Fantasies Perfume Body Spray Reviews
Ranked #373 in Perfume

Good - 0

August 26, 2017

Coconut fantasy is my go to

I love this product! My friend came into my office and I could smell it even though she'd applied it early in the morning. I went to my local Shoppers drug mart and picked a bottle up. Although I don't notice it through out the day on myself, it has some serious staying power. I'll put it on early in the morning, and will have compliments from people on it all day. Such great value!

1.8/5

February 09, 2017

The Body Fantasies Twilight Mist lacks in scent. I felt I was spraying on a lightly scented alcohol. The scent doesn't last long and is pricey for a not so good spray. The Body Fantasies does not come close in scent like the others on the market.

May 15, 2016

I recently won four different bottles of this awesome spray from Dare Magazine on twitter. They are from the UK, but they airmailed my prize I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived. I absolutely love the quality, scents are out of this world and each bottle has 500 sprays. These are my new favorite. Excellent products, not over powering, light refreshing scents.