Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover, Union Station Reviews

The Boppy® Pillow has become the essential, must-have item for every new mom.It's no wonder! The Miracle Middle® stretch panel stretches to fit most waists. This luxurious pillow also features a zip-off slipcover for easy washing. The Boppy® Pillow is great for feeding or playing time.

September 08, 2017

Love it

Bought 2 years ago, it was pricey then but it worked great for my son up until he was able to sit on his own. We used it for breastfeeding, propping up and tummy time. I still have it and intend to purchase a replacement case and use it for my newborn as I am expecting. Will definitely recommend

January 31, 2017

I found it comfortable to breastfeed with this pillow and I have found many other uses to it . I used it when my baby napped in my arms , it was much easier to prop her . I also used it when she was learning how to sit and needed somewhere to fall back , the boppy provided the support and safety around her. I would recommend this pillow to anyone who wants comfort breastfeeding .

July 11, 2016

This makes nursing my son so much easier for both of us. Nursing without it is so much more difficult trying to balance him on my knee or a regular pillow. I definitely think every nursing mom should use one of these nursing pillows. My son also likes it when we prop him up into a sitting position in it!

February 09, 2016

This product is amazing, i can't nurse my little baby without so comfy for both of us , i love it

January 31, 2016

This is a great product. I used it for everything, from breastfeeding to using it as a pillow to let him nap. It was great to keep him elevated when he napped so he didn't get reflux. He's 2 years old and we still use it to this day.

January 28, 2016

Bought this before baby was due because I wanted to breastfeed. Didn't use at first but when my baby was 3 months I used it and it helped. When babies are small it will help a lot. After 6 months I no longer used it for nursing,my baby grew out of it.

May 05, 2015

probably the most helpful thing I got as a gift for breast feeding! I had a bit of a hard time trying to get the little one propped properly and this pillow helped us get it down pat. Best part is its slip cover, very handy when it comes to cleaning it.

April 14, 2015

I love these nursing pillows with the outer cover that can be washed. No I didn't use it for nursing. I used it to prop up my grandsons on while they were small. It was so helpful to feed them their bottles while propped up.

April 12, 2015

I had 2 c-sections and this pillow is a life saver.I bought it with my first one and used it the second time around too.It makes the breastfeeding so much easier.It supports the baby and you don't have to worry about your back and like in my case stitches.Love the slipcover.Easy to change and wash.Its a must have for first few months postpartum.

April 12, 2015

I can't stress enough how great this pillow is! Its the perfect shape to fit around your body while in bed, on the couch or in a chair. It brings baby to breast level which makes feeding so much easier. You can also use it to prop them up when they get bigger.

Breastfeeding can be challenging in the beginning, but with determination and the right tools it becomes second nature. This pillow is one of those tools!