Bounty Paper Towels Reviews

Bounty has the strength, absorbency, and cloth-like durability that keeps working to remove and absorb surface stains.

October 04, 2017

Only brand I ever buy

I've used other brands in the past but I'm never switching from Bounty again.
    These towels are durable, more absorbent than any other brands I've tried, thicker and even reusable.
    Worth every penny whether you want to use them for small or big messes

September 25, 2017

Best Absorbent Paper Towel!

Bounty Paper Towels are really excellent for any kind of spill and the most absorbent product out there on the market that really live up to its claims. A bit on the expensive side compared to other brands but it is worth having around the house.

September 25, 2017

Best paper towel out there!

I have been using Bounty Select a Size for the past 8 years and I love, love them! Being able to use a smaller piece if necessary is great and a little piece goes a very long way.

Bounty for the family!

I was not selected to try the product, but I use it everyday at home sonwhy not write a review?? This paper towel is the best! It absorbs every mess and the price is good!! Try it you won't regret it!

September 19, 2017

These paper towels work well!

These are so absorbent and good for cleaning up spills or even just for around the house cleaning too!
    They are durable and strong, and resist many different rips that other brands are susceptible to.
    When these go on sale, I always stock up.
    One of the things I know not to cheap out on. These provide such great quality that they are worth the price.

Would buy again

I really like these paper towels. They are absorbent, and I have actually used them as a dish cloth when I didnt have one, and washed a whole sink of dishes. Even when doing this they didnt fall apart. I like that you can have a half piece if thats all you need. Rolls are large. Can usually get them on sale.

August 31, 2017

Correct

Cette marque d'essuie-tout m'a impressionner. Il est plus rigide et donc plus absorbant pour les tâches mineures. À ce prix, je l'avais sous-estimer mais je pense qu'il est meilleur que d'autres que j'ai utilisé auparavant. Aussi, c'est très idéal pour nettoyer la table de cuisine quand ma petite serviette est trop sale.

August 18, 2017

Wow

What can I say I always used the cheep of the cheep paper towels what a mistake I would go through then like crazy now that I buy Bounty what a difference it picks up and absorbs like crazy, Wher were you all my life Glade I finally found you

August 12, 2017

Love Bounty!

As a household with two very large Saint Bernards, we know paper towels all too well. From toddler spills and messes to dog drool, Bounty is always up for the task .

August 12, 2017

Great

The advertisements about this product don't lie. You really don't have to use much to clean a mess and they are much better than any other towels you may buy.