Braun Silk Expert IPL Hair Removal System

Braun Silk Expert IPL Hair Removal System Reviews

1 review
Ranked #69 out of 468 in Hair Removal

May 13, 2016

I am about to start my third treatment and and so far am quite pleased with Braun IPL hair removal system.

It took me a while to get to grips with the device and I felt a lot more comfortable with it on my second treatment. The flash window has to be in full contact with skin and at first I found it quite a challenge to manuvre the gadget on my legs, holding it with both hands seemed to help. Bear in mind that the flash is very bright. It says in the instructions that the window must be cleaned between uses and I wish there was some sort of cleaning cloth included and maybe a cap to go onto the flash window to protect it whilst in storage. A storage bag would've been handy as well.

Comfort wise it was pretty good. An odd sting here and there, some more painful than others but overall quite good. Think about your eyebrow hair getting plucked - that's as bad as it gets on a rare occadion. After treatments my skin wasn't red or sensitive at all which for me is a great plus because normally my skin gets irritated easily and I have to wear trousers for a day or so.

Can't say much on the effectiveness as it's still early days for me however I will continue using Braun IPL and will post an update in the due course. Hopefully will see great results as per other reviews!