Breyer's Chocolate Truffle Reviews
#161 in Ice Cream

May 15, 2019

highly recommended

highly recommended to buy this product. i love all flavours of
    this brand. i usually buy breyers every week. my husband and
    my kids love to this dark chocolate truffle very much.

3.2/5

December 12, 2018

Better than the dark chocoalte version... but

Not the best ice cream, it freezes pretty hard and is a pretty basic chocolate flavour. Nothing too special to it and all the times I’ve bought this ice cream the truffles are too frozen to taste much different than the ice cream. They just taste like normal chocolate chunks/chips. But none the less, still not a bad ice cream. I don’t fancy chocolate though...

April 30, 2018

WoW

Première fois qu’on mangais cette sorte de crème glace aux truffle et elle est super super bonne , vraiment délicieuse !!!! Je recommande a tout le monde qui veut l’essayer car moi c’est rendu un must

October 29, 2017

Delicious dark chocolate ice cream.

I absolutely loved this ice cream. It was smooth and creamy with a rich dark chocolate taste. There were one inch square chocolate truffle pieces throughout the ice cream making it a chocolate lover's dream. We occasionally eat it on its own but the other day I made a double batch of chocolate walnut brownies and topped it with this ice cream and it was heavenly. Although this ice cream is slightly more expensive than some other brands I wouldn't hesitate to buy it again. It was definitely a hit in our house.

July 07, 2017

Mmmmm...Dark chocolate with truffles!!

This dark chocolate ice cream is amazing!! It has chunks of chocolate truffles in it that melt in your mouth!! I would highly recommend giving it a try.