BRIOGEO Don’t Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask Reviews
#250 in Conditioner

Good - 0

January 07, 2020

Good Results

This product has left my hair smooth and silky I use it every other wash as I find it pretty pricey I’ve tried about 5 products from this brand and have not been disappointed

July 12, 2019

So Smooth!

I am pretty much obsessed with Briogeo Hair products especially the Renew line. This helps my thick dry hair so much. My hair is normally so dry and tangly and this literally brings my hair back to life. Keeps my hair hydrated and less tangly

April 26, 2019

Like a cold drink of water on an hot day for your hair

This hair mask is super hydrating and brings my hair back from thirstville. I love it so much. I have extremely long slightly damaged hair and this makes it look and feel so healthy. You know it's a good product when the stylist at the salon asks what you use in your hair to keep it looking so good at this length.

2.8/5

October 02, 2018

Left my hair heavy

Didn't work for my dehydrated hair! Left the mask on as indicated and rinsed out yet this didn't rinse clean enough.. my hair felt heavy and looked greasy quicker than normal. I tried again several times, using less and less, but still had the same result. My hair did feel softer but any oil would do that. Not a fan!

April 02, 2018

BEST HAIR MASK EVER

I haven't ever used a hair mask before so I do not have much to compare this to but I did really like the results this gave. I got this in my Sephora play box and I used it after coloring my hair. My hair is so soft and shiny. I may purchase a full size after I use my sample size up.