Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray Reviews

Ranked #226 out of 650 in Conditioner

May 19, 2017

This stuff is amazing! It leaves my hair in awesome condition after a blow dry. I like the milky consistency and it doesn't leave my hair feeling oily afterwards. I will definitely recommend this to anyone who uses product in their hair.

April 14, 2017

This leave-in conditioning spray smells and feels like a tropical beach vacation under a long palm tree, sipping an icy coconut drink. Can't describe how amazing it makes me feel! It leaves hair soft and adds volume too!

March 23, 2017

I have thick, frizzy hair. I got this product in a fabfitfun box for spring. I sprayed some in my damp hair. Normally, after I either air dry my hair, or blow it, it becomes a hot mess of thick, dull, unmanageable full hair. Nothing I have used has really done the trick to make it more manageable. I decided to give this a try since it came in the box, and I had it on hand. I can honestly tell you, I will never be without this! It left my Dried hair not as dull, more shiny, more manageable, and for the first time pretty much EVER, I love how my hair looks and feels after it dries. Thank goodness for this product! It works 100% I can tell you that!

February 01, 2016

I originally received this product through ipsy and after one use, I knew I needed this product in my life. I ordered two bottles of it right away through Sephora. I was also in contact with the company through Facebook and they responded quickly and friendly. I used to have really dry and damaged hair, and I don't need to worry about that anymore thanks to this leave in conditioner. I will definitely be buying this for years to come.

September 16, 2015

I received this spray as a sample and will definitely be purchasing it when my sample runs out. It smells really nice, but not too strong, and it makes my hair feel amazing. I spray it in when my hair is damp and then either blow dry or let it air dry. My hair has been dyed a lot, but this spray keeps it soft and healthy looking.

July 23, 2015

Works well in my daughters hair and smells great

June 01, 2015

This product smells amazing and left my hair feeling super soft and shiny after the very first use. Really love this product!!!!