I carefully researched strollers online & visited both big box stores & specialty baby boutiques before deciding on purchasing this model (mine is blue).
- Excellent durability & quality materials (even the cupholder was made of sturdy material, not flimsy plastic).
- Material is durable & easy to clean.
- The different orientations of the bucket seat won me over. It was also a great option when we were walking into the wind & i could turn the babe to face me instead of getting windblown.
- Basket is a great size, large opening & zippers on 3 sides to access the basket from anywhere.
- The bucket seat reclines pretty far so there really is no need for a pram.
- The shade is very large, providing great sun protection in all directions & also very water resistant.
- Loved the foam-filled wheels, especially on icy sidewalks & the larger rear wheel diameter easily cleared snowy sidewalks.
- Not a compact stroller. Look for other if you are looking for something to fit into your economy/compact/hatchback vehicle. This stroller is hefty & bulky.
- Very heavy with the second seat installed. I'm a pretty strong gal but disliked taking this in & out of the car on a regular basis. I preferred taking off the second seat before collapsing in order to lift it in/out of the car.
- Wide wheel base but this would only be a problem if you are a mall walker. The wheel base was excellent for stability on gravel trails & especially supporting the weight when the second seat was in use.
Even if my second didn't arrive in time to use the second seat, it was well used during playdate walks & excursions to special events.
This is an amazing stroller. Baby can face out or face mom and dad. Baby can ride in the stroller seat, or the coordinating Britax B Safe carseat clicks right in as well. A second seat attachment can be bought and attached as well. It folds super easily and fits well in our small SUV. The big tires help it move easily thru snow and it is comfy for baby. I would highly recommend.
This seat has been great, we have been using it for 3.5 years for our daughter. Easy to install, easy to adjust and tighten and super comfortable for my child. The only concern I have is, when she got old enough(maybe around 2 years old) she was able to loosen the straps herself by pressing the button between the legs. It took some harsh talk of safety but all in all we absolutely love this seat.
This stroller is great for any family that's having baby #1 and planning to eventual have baby #2 because it can grow with you!! Love the agility of the stroller and the adjustable handle for comfort of different heights of people pushing it! No need to buy a bigger stroller in the future!
These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.