Brother business smart Wi-Fi printer Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 70 in Home Office

May 31, 2017

I have this printer in my office and I use it for at least 8 hours straight every day. This printer is fast, and efficient as it includes a fax and copier as well. It is user friendly, fast and doesn't take up a lot of space. The only con is the price of the toner is expensive, although it lasts a long time, and it doesn't print colour. I would definitely recommend this printer to any business or student.

May 18, 2017

Works awesome for my business, although if the wifi is slow I have issues and switch to USB backup. Otherwise it prints quickly and an awesome yield per cartridge of ink. I have always liked brother printers, this is my second brother for my business and I will continue to only buy brother as i don't get nearly the yield with other printers.

August 26, 2016

I really like this combo (printer, fax, copy and scan). What I really like is that this printer connects to your Internet and does not require to plug directly to your computer. The print quality is great and the toner lasts long.

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic