Brother business smart Wi-Fi printer Reviews
#91 in Home Office

May 31, 2017

I have this printer in my office and I use it for at least 8 hours straight every day. This printer is fast, and efficient as it includes a fax and copier as well. It is user friendly, fast and doesn't take up a lot of space. The only con is the price of the toner is expensive, although it lasts a long time, and it doesn't print colour. I would definitely recommend this printer to any business or student.

May 18, 2017

Works awesome for my business, although if the wifi is slow I have issues and switch to USB backup. Otherwise it prints quickly and an awesome yield per cartridge of ink. I have always liked brother printers, this is my second brother for my business and I will continue to only buy brother as i don't get nearly the yield with other printers.

August 26, 2016

I really like this combo (printer, fax, copy and scan). What I really like is that this printer connects to your Internet and does not require to plug directly to your computer. The print quality is great and the toner lasts long.