Good

Bugaboo Cameleon Stroller Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 136 in Strollers - Travel Systems

Bugaboo Cameleon Complete Stroller The Bugaboo Cameleon is for parents who don't like to compromise on value, safety and fashion. It is for parents who want it all for their child. This baby stroller presents parents with the latest innovation, materials and colors. A Bugaboo Stroller reflects the personalities of the family with tailored fabric colors presenting an opportunity to mix and match with the base colors. The Bugaboo Stroller featured is the Cameleon. It is one of the few strollers which includes a DVD with the user kit for parents who may have trouble working some of the nuances of the baby stroller. The Bugaboo Cameleon Stroller is loaded with features including a reversible seat, reversible handlebar, multi-position seat, bassinet, aerosleep mattress and compact fold. Bugaboo offers high end products for high end parents. The seat and the bassinet can be used separately from the baby strollers frame. The Bugaboo Cameleon distinguishes itself through a modern design which is hip and trendy with parents. The stroller has a functional, streamlined design and unique personality. A trademark of Bugaboo is its modern design and ease of use.

April 12, 2017

I absolutely love the Bugaboo Cameleon. We purchased it in red and it looks very stylish. When my daughter was born cause I loved the bassinet feature and read so many good reviews about this stroller. My husband thought it was a bit expensive but once we got ithe loved it too. The bassinet was well padded and spacious and my daughter seemed to rest comfortably in it. It was almost like having a portable bed. Once she outgrew the bassinet feature we removed that and added the regular stroller seat. She is currently 17 months old and fairly tall for her age and still fits in it. The canopy is quite large and keeps her protected from the sun.

The handle is great cause it can be adjusted to the size of the person who's pushing it quite easily. And you have the choice of placing the handlebars on either side depending on whether you want your baby to be facing you or away. Personally I recommend changing which way you face the seat because I personally like the small wheels to always be in the front cause they are the wheels that are used for direction and turning. Also with the big wheels in the back it's easier to get off the sidewalk curbs. This stroller does have adjustable suspension but I have never changed the suspension setting.

The deal breaker for alot of people might be that it is not easy to fold up. To do so you have to remove the bassinet or seat nand then fold it. This did not an issue for us as we keep ours in the garage. The only thing that I wish is the basket was a bit bigger as I do go shopping quite frequently. My stroller did come with a rain cover and a mosquito net as well as fabric cleaner for the stroller but I have never used the cleaner I would just remove the fabric and throw it in the washer. The harness is easily adjustable and the straps are durable and secure.

There's lots of additional accessories that you can get for the Bugaboo Cameleon but they are quite pricey. I wish the tray and cup holder came with the stroller but it didn't. I did purchase the cup holder because I like to get a drink in the summer and stroll along. Since the canopy is great I didn't find the need to get the parasol either. All around this is a well built stroller, extremely versatile and very stylish.

April 12, 2017

This is a very great compact city stroller. It doesn't have as much storage as some, but just enough to cart around supplies. It is lightweight and compact for public transportation and navigating around city streets.

June 27, 2016

This stroller is really easy to assemble which is a huge plus. It's light weight and folds up too a small size. My baby really enjoys the basinette as well as the seat, both are very comfortable. It's great quality, haven't had any issue with anything breaking. It's also very easy to push and steer, even using one hand. It can easily push through grass, dirt and over curbs. However the price is rediculous and I have seen similar strollers for much less.

September 13, 2015

I have been using this stroller for my 2 babies and it was previously owned by a friend, so 3 babies in total used it. It's pretty expensive but worth every benny, it's easy to fold and it maneuvers really well. It grows well with baby. I really love it.

September 03, 2013

Pricier, but your baby is worth it. This stroller is sturdy and colorful. I used a Graco before this and I can feel the difference.

May 10, 2013

I have the older version called the Frog, but the Cameleon is essentially the newer and better version. I've been using the bassinet and base portion for the past 6 weeks and really like it so far. It's stylish and doesn't look like those big plastic strollers. It comes with so many accessories ie. cup holder, parasol, rain cover etc. so it really is the stroller for everyone. The fabric is very high quality and I can tell that it will hold up to many uses.

My only concern (and it could be my specific stroller), but it's really hard to open up from the folded position. I found find myself struggling to get the wheels in the correct position. It might need to be tuned up, but I've watched the YouTube video for it 10 times and it's really not as easy as they make it out to me. But, once you get going I have zero complaints and really love the stroller.

June 01, 2012

Although a pricier stroller, this model is fantastic! I love that the stroller comes with a bassinet feature so that our little one can be easily transferred from the stroller to the house without waking her. The ride is smooth and the stroller easily navigates all weather conditions. Definitely worth the price.

The Little Mermaid

The Keepers

inspire2be added a new review for
    IÖGO Creamy Yogurt

The Lion King

nicolthepickle added a new review for
    IÖGO Probio Yogurt