Burberry Weekend for Women Eau de Parfum Reviews

Ranked #1312 out of 1364 in Perfume

Fragrance notes: soft peach, apricot, marigold, sandalwood, vanilla and musk. Recommended use: casual.

June 13, 2017

My Signature Scent

I picked up my first bottle of Weekend 2 years ago, and I wear it every day! Its such a nice scent that I've gotten so many compliments on. Its floral, but not overpowering. Its light, fun and sexy. I usually have 5+ bottles of perfume in my house, and this is always the one I reach for.

April 29, 2017

On retrouve en format de 30 ml pour 19,99$ chez Pharmaprix. Parfum frais et légèrement sucré. Parfum de semaine, il en est idéal .Je dirais même que tous les parfums Burberry ont une petite touche sucré bien à eux .

April 29, 2017

The most subtle yet luxurious smell that I love wearing during daytime. Have had so many ask em which perfume I'm wearing. It's got a mix of floral undertones with long staying power.

April 03, 2016

I really like this purfume. I got it on sale at Shoppers for only $20! I personally like the smell of it and I find it lasts a really long time! Obviously not every perfume is for everyone. This I would say is a bit sweet smelling. This is my first Burberry product though and I was impressed!

2.2/5

January 07, 2015

My aunt gave me this as a gift and I hate to say it, but I didn't like the smell at all. It's like very overpowering and strong. It's just not for me. I think it's what she uses and she grew up with strong smelling things.

1.5/5

January 07, 2015

Was not impressed at all. I was given this perfume from a friend and was expecting so much more. Smells very old lady. Maybe it just didn't mix with my body chemistry but it is awful. Have heard that you should wear a perfume a couple of times before you pass judgement have worn this ten times and each time have been left wishing I never sprayed it on myself.

February 24, 2008

I love this product. I use it almost everyday!!