Burberry Weekend for Women Eau de Parfum Reviews
#1365 in Perfume

Fragrance notes: soft peach, apricot, marigold, sandalwood, vanilla and musk. Recommended use: casual.

November 15, 2017

Great perfume!

Even though the scent is a little stronger than I'm used to, I still really like the light fruity tones in it. The scent lasts decently long; I've seen better but also much worse in other perfumes. I find myself usually having to apply two times throughout the day. At only $20, however, the product is worth more than its cost (relative to other brands). Would recommend!

September 21, 2017

Love the scent

Love the scent of this perfume. I'm pretty sensitive to smells and typically do not like strong perfumes but this one broke that rule for me. Good staying power and my husband loves it too! Also pretty affordable.

June 13, 2017

My Signature Scent

I picked up my first bottle of Weekend 2 years ago, and I wear it every day! Its such a nice scent that I've gotten so many compliments on. Its floral, but not overpowering. Its light, fun and sexy. I usually have 5+ bottles of perfume in my house, and this is always the one I reach for.

April 29, 2017

On retrouve en format de 30 ml pour 19,99$ chez Pharmaprix. Parfum frais et légèrement sucré. Parfum de semaine, il en est idéal .Je dirais même que tous les parfums Burberry ont une petite touche sucré bien à eux .

April 29, 2017

The most subtle yet luxurious smell that I love wearing during daytime. Have had so many ask em which perfume I'm wearing. It's got a mix of floral undertones with long staying power.

April 03, 2016

I really like this purfume. I got it on sale at Shoppers for only $20! I personally like the smell of it and I find it lasts a really long time! Obviously not every perfume is for everyone. This I would say is a bit sweet smelling. This is my first Burberry product though and I was impressed!

2.2/5

January 07, 2015

My aunt gave me this as a gift and I hate to say it, but I didn't like the smell at all. It's like very overpowering and strong. It's just not for me. I think it's what she uses and she grew up with strong smelling things.

1.5/5

January 07, 2015

Was not impressed at all. I was given this perfume from a friend and was expecting so much more. Smells very old lady. Maybe it just didn't mix with my body chemistry but it is awful. Have heard that you should wear a perfume a couple of times before you pass judgement have worn this ten times and each time have been left wishing I never sprayed it on myself.

February 24, 2008

I love this product. I use it almost everyday!!