Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E & Peppermint

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E & Peppermint Reviews

Ranked #241 out of 940 in Lip Balm

June 12, 2017

L'un sinon le meilleur baume à lèvres que j'ai utilisé de toute ma vie. À la première application, c'est quand même spécial parce que le baume est un peu cireux, mais l'hydratation et la tenue sont parfaites. L'extrait de menthe aide aux lèvres gercées lors de l'hiver canadien, et la vitamine E aide vraiment à l'hydratation. J'adore ces baumes!

February 23, 2017

I absolutely love the burts bees lip balm. You can feel the smooth coverage as soon as you put it on. You get a slight tingle from the peppermint in it but that doesn't last long. It keeps your lips feeling soft for hours.

January 06, 2017

When you apply it on your lips, you automatically feel the freshness. It hydrates very well and the feeling last a long time. I find it a very god quality for the price. The only negative point is that it doesn't caontain sunscreen.

December 04, 2016

My must-have item in my purse, backpack, overnight bag ... you name it! It has a nice light scent and the peppermint makes it nice and soothing for chapped lips.

April 20, 2016

I bought this lipbalm for my partner but sometimes I borrow it and use it! I wasn't a big fan of the original Burt bee lipbalm because it felt it didn't quite sink in my lips. I love the menthol sensation of this one, and I do feel helps to moisturize my lips better. Still find it too waxy for my liking though. However, it's an affordable lipbalm and feels great when you need a little pick me up, just not the best super cracked and dry lips.

February 16, 2016

I literally cannot live without this lip balm. Imagine your lips were walking through a desert and this lip balm was a cold refreshing lake waiting for you to remoisturize those babies. It's like sticking your mouth in cold water but not actually sticking your mouth in cold water. Nothing else works for me. Once you go Burts your mouth never hurts. Boom!

Strawberry Lip Shine

happy6400 added a new review for
    blackberry jam

sweet_sara has posted in the forum topic
    Nestle Drumsticks