Burts Bees - Enamel Care Mountain Mint Toothpaste with Fluoride Reviews
#24 in Oral Care

September 11, 2019

Burts bee toothpaste

The packaging is very simple yet elegant and nature friendly. It looks like its made from natural ingredients because of the mint leaves. Im not sure how natural it is, the ingredients are not listed but i see its made with pepper mint oil. The paste taste very good leave a nice breath lasting a while. I think it does a good at remove the dirt of my teeth, while still being gentile on my enamel. I also like that it lathers a good amount so u dont need to take a lot. I would recommend this toothpaste. #Gotitforfree

August 12, 2019

Pleasantly Surprised

I didn’t know Burt’s Bees made toothpaste, but I’m glad I know now! It’s a brand I trusted for moisturizers and they’re just as good with toothpaste. I enjoyed the mild flavour as opposed to very harsh flavours in average toothpastes. My mouth feels clean and fresh, and paraben free!

July 16, 2019

Cleannnnnn and Good for you

I was given the opportunity to try Burts Bee's Mountain Mist Toothpaste wth Fluoride.
    I never knew that Burts Bees went into this category of products!

As per the package, this toothpast is:

Made Without: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), Triclosan, Artificial Flavours & Sweeteners*, Preservatives & Blue, Red, and Yellow Dyes *Sweetened with Steviol Glycoside
    The

This is great for Burts Bees to start opening into the market of great natural products for oral care.

The packaging is really soft to squeeze and the tooth paste is really soft, not like the thick gel texture that you usually get from regular common market toothpastes.

I am definitely more used to the harshness of the toothpaste to clean and whiten my teeth and feel that "frozen" feeling from my mouth. This product does not do that, HOWEVER, after brushing my teeth, they still provide a very similar result of clean and white teeth. (maybe not AS white, but still relatively white). I do feel more at ease knowing that this product is very natural and much better for me and my oral needs.

They also have this program where you can return used tubes and recycle them by mailing with a shipping label! How awesome is that?!

Overall, I would like to see this bran expand, maybe have more whitening properties as well. I plan on continuing to finish the rest of the tube to see the overall results after using up the whole tube.