Prestige Item
Buxom Full Bodied Lip Gloss in Dolly Reviews

January 14, 2018

Fantastic gloss!

I love this lipgloss and I think you’ll like it too as long as your not looking for a lipgloss with a lot of colour payout. This is a nice mauvy pinkish colour that leaves a subtle hint of colour. It also leaves a slight tingle to your lips, I wouldn’t say it plumps them up but the tingle is nice. This gloss is on the more expensive end at about $23.00 but it’s not to tacky and last quite awhile if not eating.

December 05, 2017

I would definitely buy this product again

Love love this it goes and nice and it gives your lips a nice plumper look it’s not sticky and I would definitely recommend this product to anyone of my friends and family!
    Thank you! ☺️

December 05, 2017

Feels and looks amazing

I highly suggest buxom lip products especially the glosses do to the hydration and colours. They look amazing on the lips and don't have a sticky feeling that some glosses do.

November 22, 2017

Non sticky slight plumper lip gloss

This lipgloss is great for giving your lips high shine and gloss look while also plumping them up. It’s a nice neutral color that can be worn alone or on top of a lipstick. I love the formula which feels glossy but not sticky

July 19, 2017

Absolute favourite lipgloss

I am a makeup junkie for sure! I have makeup bags full of every type of lipsticks/lipgloss imaginable. I really prefer a lip gloss as I find most lipsticks too drying. Dolly is my absolute favourite shade and it doesn't hurt that there is a little plumping action as well-gentle, not severe or painful.

October 21, 2015

Pumped lips without the tingle!
    A shimmering gloss reflects light like crazy. It is slightly tacky and super creamy and comfortable. Like all glosses, it will transfer. It has a slight candy smell.
    Leaves lips super soft :)