Prestige Item
Buxom Full Bodied Lip Gloss in Dolly Reviews

November 12, 2019
    Florida, United States

I’m Obsessed With This

This is a fun product! It tingles as most lip plumpers do. Then the color it is gorgeous and looks pretty by itself, mixed with other colors and even works as a nice gloss over matte long wearing lipsticks that can be drying.

August 29, 2019

Amazing

Really great product and perfect pink color that is neutral but still pops. The tingling sensation is weird at first but you get used to it. The product is a bit sticky tho.

August 25, 2019

Nice bit of shine and a touch of subtle plumping

I tried this out years ago...I forget where or how I got it into my makeup bag. I loved how it looked in the lips and didn’t mind the slight tingle when it was applied to the lips.

I didn’t notice any kind of drastic plumping affect myself but the gloss gave off a pretty shine and colour tint. I went off it since it was pretty sticky and caused my hair to stick to my mouth at times which was annoying but pretty much the case with most glosses. I think the price is reasonable so if you are curious to try it give it a go!

July 23, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

great lipgloss

I got this lipgloss in an ipsy bag and before I tried this lipgloss, i hated lipgloss, couldnt stand it, now you wont catch me without this gloss. that being said i do think it is a bit expensive

August 10, 2018
    North Carolina, United States

Beautiful color, great texture

I'm picky about my lip glosses. You don't want them too glossy, or too sticky, or too over the top. This gloss is none of that - and everything you do want. Beautiful shade, complimentary to all skin tones. Great texture that feels nice on your lips. Pleasant smell and tingling sensation. I'm a huge fan!

January 14, 2018

Fantastic gloss!

I love this lipgloss and I think you’ll like it too as long as your not looking for a lipgloss with a lot of colour payout. This is a nice mauvy pinkish colour that leaves a subtle hint of colour. It also leaves a slight tingle to your lips, I wouldn’t say it plumps them up but the tingle is nice. This gloss is on the more expensive end at about $23.00 but it’s not to tacky and last quite awhile if not eating.

December 05, 2017

I would definitely buy this product again

Love love this it goes and nice and it gives your lips a nice plumper look it’s not sticky and I would definitely recommend this product to anyone of my friends and family!
    Thank you! ☺️

December 05, 2017

Feels and looks amazing

I highly suggest buxom lip products especially the glosses do to the hydration and colours. They look amazing on the lips and don't have a sticky feeling that some glosses do.

November 22, 2017

Non sticky slight plumper lip gloss

This lipgloss is great for giving your lips high shine and gloss look while also plumping them up. It’s a nice neutral color that can be worn alone or on top of a lipstick. I love the formula which feels glossy but not sticky

July 19, 2017

Absolute favourite lipgloss

I am a makeup junkie for sure! I have makeup bags full of every type of lipsticks/lipgloss imaginable. I really prefer a lip gloss as I find most lipsticks too drying. Dolly is my absolute favourite shade and it doesn't hurt that there is a little plumping action as well-gentle, not severe or painful.