Cake Beauty Coconut Cream Hair and Body Mist

Cake Beauty Coconut Cream Hair and Body Mist Reviews

Ranked #86 out of 152 in Body Mists & Fragrances

May 26, 2017

I am OBSESSED with the Cake line of products and the scents are FABULOUS! I love <3 the coconut hair mist for those "in between" days and it makes me feel YUMMY! I recommend to everyone!

March 20, 2017

This smells amazing! Like a tropical beach vacation and a little bit like sunscreen, but in the best way possible. I enjoy that it doesn't contain alcohol, so I don't feel bad about spraying this in my hair. The smell isn't super long lasting but I use a body oil in the shower that helps a bit. I love that cake beauty is a Canadian company and is made with good ingredients.

February 27, 2017

Really love the smell of this and find it really gives my hair a nice shine. I also find that it keeps the static out of my hair, this time of year is usually bad for static for me but not since I started using this.

January 25, 2016

i love this hair and body mist it smells soooooooo good, its a nice refreshing smell to give your hair a boost and your body too.

December 05, 2014

coconut & cream decadent hair & body mist

$10.00

Specially formulated for both hair and body, this refreshing mist will leave you sweetly scented with notes of coconut & cream. Perfectly balanced, this sumptuous scent lasts all day without being overwhelming. Use at home and on-the-go. Hair and body will feel & smell fresh, clean and delightfully delectable. paired with the hand cream or body cream your ready to go smelling devine all day long people will compliment you and its not overwhelming.