Good

Canon Pixma Pro-100 Photo Inkjet Printer Reviews

1 review
Ranked #44 out of 63 in Home Office

October 01, 2016

This printer is amazing! It prints the most beautiful pictures.

Pros:
    - Prints rather quickly. I can bring a full sheet 8x10 in less than a minute.
    - Can print up to 13x19. I use this for printing custom 12x12 scrapbook pages that I have designed myself. The colours are amazing
    - Wifi connectivity. This was super easy to connect to our wifi using the WPS button. I can now sit on the couch with my laptop and print my pictures, without having to sit in the office.
    - Ink cartridges last a long time. The cartridges this printer came with lasted through well over 100 4x6s, 20 8x10s, and 24 12x12 pages. I also haven't had any problems with the print heads getting clogged or dirty.

Cons:
    - This thing is massive! It is very heavy and takes up a large portion of my desk space, however it folds up nice when not in use, so you can still use the space in front of the printer
    - The colour accuracy was a little off from what I was used to. I found my reds were coming out a bit orange. Re-edited my photos and it came out perfect.

Overall, I am super happy with this purchase. It's fantastic having a good quality photo printer at home to review photo edits before giving to a client, or when you are printing them for personal use. It's nice to be able to go back and make a small change and reprint it.