Carmex Lip Ointment Reviews

Ranked #307 out of 915 in Lip Balm

May 01, 2017

I recommend this to everyone! I live in Canada so it's super dry so everyone is complaining about chapped lips in the winter. It's hydrating and healing. Only downside is digging your finger into the little pot. kinda yuck, especially with long nails...

April 23, 2017

This is definitely one of the very top lip balm that I have ever tried. It moisturizes my lips all day by just one use. Not only that but it also make my lips look pink. I would definitely recommend it.

C'est certainement l'un des meilleurs baume pour les lèvres que j'ai jamais essayé. Il hydrate mes lèvres toute la journée par une seule utilisation. Non seulement cela, mais aussi que mes lèvres semblent roses. Je le recommanderai assurément.

February 17, 2017

This is the only lip balm i use and will ever use. Works the best on dry lips, stings a bit at first when lips are chapped that is just the product working. I use it everyday as a moisturizer. Love it!

September 19, 2016

This stuff is amazing. My lips get quite dry sometimes and start to actually crack in the winter. I also get really dry, cracked mouth corners sometimes. The only thing that helps them is Carmex. It's so cheap and works wonders. I highly recommend it.

May 06, 2016

This is great for dry chapped lips in any weather. it makes your lip tingle to know it getting into the cracks for healing and moisture. I recommend this product to anyone who suffer form dry chapped lips.

April 07, 2016

This has been my go-to lip moisturizer for years. It's a little tingly (which I like) and leaves my lips feeling moisturized without having the constantly reapply. It is a necessity in the harsh winter conditions.

April 07, 2016

Up until recently the only place I could purchase this was in the US. Finally the Canadian stores have jumped on this bandwagon and started to sell this! Carmex is a miracle worker. Never will I use a Nivea or Blistex lip balm again. This stuff is just to good

April 07, 2015

It is soothing and does so quickly. There is no waxy pasty feel afterwards Love this and it will be y new go to lip balm.

April 07, 2015

bought this on sale one day I usually like blistex but I always like a sale so gave it a try and will never go back works fantastic

October 24, 2014

I personally use this ointment for treating the dreaded cold sore. After trying a lot of things, I find when applied when I feel that first dreaded tingle. It's pretty smelly and not terribly pliable, but it works.

WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE

Quo

Ellimay added a new review for
    PayPal.com

Ellimay earned the Shopping Guru badge

Maybelline idea

Views ?

jennieMB has posted in the forum topic
    Nivea Q10 Firming Body Oil