Caudalie Brightening Glycolic Night Cream Reviews

August 03, 2019

Amazing

What an amazing cream!! The texture is super smooth and rich. It’s very thick so a little goes a long way and it’s very hydrating but it doesn’t feel heavy on your skin. It helps lighten dark spots, acne scars and pigmentation. It also hydrates and plumps the appearance of your skin. My skin doesn’t look as dull and is definitely getting brighter with each use.

July 03, 2019

Skin is brighter/ more plump

I am truly impressed by this cream. My skin looks brighter, my tone is more even and the little lines I used to have around my eyes are gone (thanks to the glycolic acid). It is a bit more on the pricier side of things but in my opinion it is worth every penny for these amazing results that I am seeing.

June 21, 2019

pricey but effective

The smell of the cream is really pleasant and the texture is just right. I applied the cream on my face at night after my night time face routine. The product is not greasy and is absorbed fairly quickly into the skin. After using the product for 7 consecutive day my skin felt more hydrated and brighter. At a retail price value of $75.00 I do think it's quite a bit to pay for a facial product

June 04, 2019

Love this!

This is a really nice luxurious feeling night cream. It goes on super smooth and is quite rich and heavy on the skin. Before using Caudalie, I struggled with getting rid of my dark spots nothing seems to work. But after using this i see amazing and noticeable difference in my pigmentation.

June 03, 2019

Great night cream

I enjoyed using the Caudalie glycolic night cream as part of my nightly routine. After a few days, my skin was brighter, smoother and softer. I also used this cream as a mask, and I was very pleased with the results, soft and bright skin. Did not irritate my skin or dry it out either. Will be recommending it to others, and continue to use for sure.

#gotitfree #tryitout #freeproduct #myCaudalie

May 28, 2019

Excellent night cream

I have used Caudalie VinoPerfect Brightening Glycolic Night Cream for a little while now. I can definitely see the difference in my skin. The dark spots on my cheek are not noticeable. The texture of my skin is so smooth. The product glides on easily onto my face, and the aroma is quite pleasant. A little product goes a long way. I highly recommend this night cream. #freeproduct

May 21, 2019

Hydrating

Today, I'm sharing my experience trying out the Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Night Cream by @caudalie ; having very sensitive skin and rosacea, it has been a struggle finding the right skin care products. After having tried this cream, applying a thick layer to act as a mask before bed (suggested on the box), come the morning, my skin was more even toned and, slightly brighter than usual. I'm very happy with the result this far and I look forward to continue applying this product daily. I received this complimentary product in exchange for an honest review.

April 30, 2019

I Had to purchase more

Every time I apply the Caudalie Vinoperfect Glycolic Night Cream to my skin, I feel like I am transported to a luxurious spa. I adore the scent so much that I to purchase more. I loved using my sample of Caudalie Vinoperfect Glycolic Night Cream because it is very hydrating, it left my skin smoother and Brighter. I also liked the fact that you did not have to use a lot of the cream to make a difference; a little goes a long way.

April 16, 2019

Amazing

I am always trying out new skin care products looking for that perfect one for my skin and I have found the product. I have dry skin with dark sun spots. This night cream had completely transformed my skin which is now hydrated and brighter! Its pricey but caudalie is a trusted brand and this product is worth it.

March 30, 2019

Leaves skin brighter

Leaves a greasy finish which dries to softness. It works amazing. Feel Cleaner and dimishes wrinkles over time. It is kinda expensive but worth a try.