Caudalie Grape Water Reviews
Ranked #86 in Toner

April 17, 2017

I buy this in the travel size so I can take it anywhere and it lasts a long time. A nice refreshing mist that I use before I put on makeup and sometimes throughout the day to refresh my makeup. I especially love it in the summer.

March 18, 2017

I really love this stuff. I got it to fill up an order at Sephora. Sherway Gardens has a beautiful Caudalie boutique/spa, definetly worth the visit. Amazing products. I used this morning and night, very hydrating and cooling. I also use to it to dampen my beauty blender instead of water.

December 19, 2016

This is a holy grail product for me. This misting spray feels so refreshing and calming when applied. I love using it throughout the day to refresh my makeup and perk me up. It is not irritating or too harsh. It also won't mess up your makeup if used correctly. The ingredients are so good for your skin! I will always purchase this spray for as long as it is around (which I hope is forever).

November 30, 2016

Hydrate and a toner in one! I love this grape water so much I always have the small version in my bag. It could also be your setting spray. The only ingredients in the product is grape water and nitrogen (which is only used for the pressure). How great is that? Highly recommend.

September 23, 2016

I use this after i apply my moisturizer right before applying my face makeup to ensure my skin is nice and hydrated. This product is convenient and does exactly what it says it does....hydrate. I also use this after my setting spray to get rid of any powdery residue on my face. The only issue i have with it is the smell...but i can look past it for the great job it does. I will repurchase this over and over.

June 27, 2016

L'odeur de se produit est tout a fait remarquable! Vous ne pourrez plus vous en passez!! Merci caudalie d'avoir des produits aussi indispensable!!!!!!!

February 26, 2016

J'aime essayer de nouvelles lotions. Celle-ci a une odeur incroyable de raisins. Elle laisse la peau douce et on la sent nourrie par la même occasion. Je viens d'apprendre que l'on ouvre une boutique Caudalie en Centre d'achat, cela sera plus facile de se la procurer.

December 16, 2015

I have been using this on my dry skin for years and it helps to keep it moist and from flaking in the winter.

July 21, 2015

My favourite of all the facial mists out there that I've tried. It does not dry out my face, love the scent and the light mist of the sprays. Another bonus is it's around $20 so less expensive than a lot of the other high-end spays.

I also prefer this 100x over the beauty elixir that Caudalie also makes.

June 07, 2015

Love this spray! Has a sweet grape scent, and my face feels instantly refreshed after each and every spray!!