Caudalie Moisturizing Toner Reviews

April 19, 2017

This is a great toner for sensitive skin. It is cooling, refreshing and sinks into the skin right away. I use about 1 and a half pumps on a cotton pad for my entire face before the rest of my skin care routine.

February 19, 2016

I have used this product for about 6 months. Applied on my face in the required areas when I have sun spots daily and sometimes even at night. I have not seen any improvement on the spot and they have not lighten in color with 6 months use. I do not think this product was effective I will not continue using it.

1.5/5

May 30, 2015

Bought this because I wanted something that would ensure all my makeup was removed after cleansing, but wouldn't dry my skin out. It is described as a "moisturizing toner" but within a week I could see little fine lines forming all over due to dryness. I stopped using it and the lines went away. Sigh, waste of money. However when reviewing skin care it is important to remember that every skin type will react differently so if dryness isn't a concern for you, might as well try it because Caudalie is a pretty good skin care line.

April 28, 2015

Does not irritate my skin nor leave it dry and tight. Absorbs well and quickly. Effective in removing the remainder of what was left on my skin after cleansing. I feel so fresh after using this!

January 09, 2015

My skin gets very when the seasons changed and that's when I knew I needed to switch up my skincare. I bought the Caudalie toner, as I have used their moisturizer in the past. I find this product to be gentle and most importantly, moisturizing. This toner is doing a great job at keeping my skin hydrated in the winter. I use mine on a cotton pad. The texture is light and almost like water. The pump dispenser Is really handy to use.