I like so many things about this shirt. Most of all, the lovely material it is made from. Looks and feels wonderful. The slightly more substantial pique material provides a more polished look - this is a t-shirt you can wear to the office!
The fist time I wore it, i spilled a little coffee on it. My day was hurried, so I didn't spot clean as I usually do with light colored clothing. The stain was completely gone after washing (and I did not use a stain remover). I attribute this to the high quality material of the shirt.
This is a fitted shirt - if you do not like your shirts to cling to your body, order 1 size larger. This is what I did and I am very happy with the fit.
My ONLY reason for 4 stars, rather than 5, is that the crew neck truely a crew neck (many crew necks have a little give at the collar).
* This shirt sits precisely below the bottom of my neck.
* I could see this in the picture, but was hoping the larger size would give me a little more room.
* On a hot day, this reels too restrictive.
* However, on the plus side the excellent fit adds to the "more elegant than most t-shirts" look.
* I now know to save this shirt for cooler days (it was 85 degrees today).
This is a real high quality shirt at an extremely reasonable price. I hope this review will help you to select the size that is good fit for you. In my usual size this shirt would fit exact as pictured.
These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.