Cerave daily moisturizing lotion Reviews

November 27, 2019
    North Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Worth trying

The cream itself is nice and smooth. Easy to apply and non-greasy. Perfect as has no scent either.
    Feels lovely on the skin, not too heavy.
    Great size tub so lasts a long time.

October 29, 2019
    Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Works well and no longer have dry hands

I have been using this to product for over a month now and when the weather changes my hands seem to go really dry. I was recommended this product from a friend that struggles with the same symptoms as me! Ever since using CareVe my hands are so much better! The product is creamy and light so doesn’t feel like it’s too heavy on the skin like the thick moisturises and it is effective! It is scents free so no perfume, which is good for someone with sensitive hands like me.

October 11, 2019
    Powys, United Kingdom

Effective

CeraVe is a highly absorbent and effective moisturiser. It seems quite milk like, and you think it won’t fully absorb into your skin, but it does and it keeps the skin moisturised for the day. I had particularly dry skin on my hand so tried it on that, and it really made a difference very quickly. The moisturiser is in a pump action bottle which works effectively and well.

April 07, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Daily Moisturizing Lotion

Love this gentle daily lotion! Great for someome with normal to dry skin. When the weather begins to change, my t-zone dries up and this does the trick in really just getting rid of any dry patches on my face. Super lightweight. A drugstore product- runs around $10