Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser Reviews

March 20, 2019

Postpartum skin

My skin postpartum was all over the place and none of my regular products worked. Picked this up on a whim and haven’t looked back. It’s inexpensive and my skin has never looked better!

March 18, 2019

Soap free

I love this gentle skin cleanser, it can be used on Adults and babies. The cleanser is light in texture and there is no scent. This product is very versatile to be used if you are cleaning a wound or if you had an allergic reaction and need something that won’t cause it to burn like regular soap would. You can also used this without water and just wipe it away with a tissue.

March 18, 2019

It does it’s job i guess...

This product is great on some levels and bad on other levels. It does do the job if your have acne-prone and sensitive skin, but the ingredients aren’t really that good and if you stop using it, your acne will come back and stronger in my opinion.

March 15, 2019

This product is amazing for those with oily or acne prone sk

Decided to try this product on a friend's recommendation and it didn't disappoint. It's very gentle for daily use buy keep oily skin feeling clean and dust facial cleanser that didn't cause acne breakouts for me!

March 14, 2019

Very gentle to skin

It's a soap free, foam less formula perfect for every day use.doesn't dry out the skin after wash and has a very mild scent to it.it also fights acne.

March 13, 2019

Favourite facewash

hypoallergenic and comedogenic its a non soap cleanser which is recommended by dermatologists. Non drying and non irritating, takes off my makeup easily and is inexpensive.

March 09, 2019

Will re-purchase!

The cleanser is very moisturizing on my dry face and also effectively removes makeup and the impurities if the day. It has a milky consistency which is gentle enough to use daily.

February 24, 2019

Great product!

I use this solely every day -a gentle cleanser for my combination skin- no perfume and so smooth- recommended by a cosmetician- I use nothing else but this product and my whole family now uses it!

February 23, 2019

This is a staple product in my washroom!

Since using cetaphil daily cleanser, I have never looked back! Having tried all acne products on the market, this one has stuck with me. I would definitely recommend this for anyone with sensitive/acne prone skin. Sometimes I add in a little bit of cetaphil acne cleanser and it is SO effective for acne! I hardly break out anymore! Love this product!

February 22, 2019

My nightly makeup or mid-day face cleanser.

I started using this as I saw it recommended on Oprah by dermatologists as THE BEST facial cleanser. I tried it and at first didn't like it as it didn't suds up and almost felt oily. Then I noticed that all my makeup DID come off and all the oil on my face also came off. After a while I discovered that you only need a tiny bit too. I first wet my face with a nice hot facecloth, then massage the cleanser in-even on my eyelids, then wipe off with another hot facecloth. I supposed its a great water conserver too. I have used the wipes in a pinch too but prefer my soft hot facecloths over them.