Chanel CC Cream Reviews
#32 in CC Creams

April 15, 2019
    Isère, France

Super produit

Cette crème est magique!sa texture fluide se marie très bien avec tout type de peau.elle est très recouvrante.pas besoin d’en mette beaucoup une simple noisette suffit largement pour recouvrir tout le visage.sans odeur.je le recommande vivement à toutes les femmes qui désire recouvrir leurs imperfections.ce produit est génial !

January 13, 2019

Great for everyday

Wow my first review EVER !!!
    It Got recommended to me, I usually wear the Lancome BB cream, for everyday use. But this CC cream is definitely much better very smooth and gives a great moisture look.
    Don’t have that “patchy” feel.

September 26, 2018

Simple application with a pretty smell

This cc cream has a high protection against solar damage, with medium to low coverage and aditional beautiful ingredients. I loved the smell. The only weak point is the price, but if you have this money to invest is worthy.

May 29, 2018

Je rachèterais ce produit !

Il s'agit d'un très bon produit. C'est la meilleure cc crème que j'ai testé ! Elle n'est pas grasse et tient bien tout au long de la journée. La texture est très agréable !

February 13, 2018

Light coverage natural skin

I would definitely use this product again. if you like just a light coverage for day to day to to freshen up your look this is perfect. its not cake and blends with the skin. sometimes i use just the lighter colour to lighten under my eyes and and it works amazing. will always love this

3.2/5

October 07, 2017

whoooo

ahdfblgr5ynhetpsugusycvafebn;grjoshvgyfcGSjadbelfn;grjsdzcjsvfesnr;eojrugyfgvdycfsjvaefbn;wrjhosfgvdzkhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

October 06, 2017

très bon produit

je la trouve facile à appliquer, même agréable et puis surtout d'une efficacité plutôt impressionnante pour couvrir les rougeurs et autres petits défauts.

June 01, 2017

Great coverage while being lightweight it looked natural while still covering what I needed it too. It went on easily, and a little bit goes a long way, which helps justify the cost!

3.2/5

April 14, 2017

Not a great choise for older women , and also not a great coverage if you have spots on the skin , it might work for some but not for me , i do recomend it for not looking thick.

February 05, 2017

I have been loving the Chanel CC Cream, it feels more like tinted skincare on my face! It evens out my skintone, brightens up my skin. it doesn't really have much coverage because it looks really natural. I use it almost everyday and people always compliment how my skin looks glowing. I use the shade 20 Beige, it suits my complexion well. I will definitely repurchase after I finish this one!