Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Perfume Reviews

Ranked #648 out of 1365 in Perfume

Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Perfume for Women 3.3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray A new facet of CHANCE is born. CHANEL Master Perfumer Jacques Polge has created a new fragrance constellation that is a whirlwind of tender and vibrant notes...This incarnation of the decidedly young scent revealing itself to be both delicate and airy, with an intoxicatingly light, fruity trail. .

June 01, 2017

Beautiful, crisp, fresh, powdery scent. Very feminine, without being too fruity, or sweet. Perfect for summer! I also have the hair perfume in the same scent that is perfect for the party - to work situation.

March 10, 2017

I don't normally buy many of the higher brand perfumes but I was in Macy's one day shopping and decided to try this out. My husband didn't mind it being the holidays and all :P. I tried several of the Chanel perfumes but kept coming back to this one. It's not a very overwhelming perfume, reminds me of the Estee Lauder Pure White Linen. It has a strong but almost baby powdery scent that just made me fall in love. It also lasts all day which is important to me and why I often dislike some of the cheaper body sprays/perfumes. I'm one of those type of women who like to spray herself a few times in the morning then you're all good for work/outing. I would highly recommend this version of Chanel.

January 07, 2017

J'adore ce parfum, le reflet d'une femme chic et distinguée. Je le met beaucoup plus pour mes RDV professionnels et les meetings.
    Je recommande vivement ce parfum

October 01, 2016

This is my new favourite perfume!! The first smell I had if it, was on a sales associate. It smelled so light, fresh and clean. I asked, and she said she was wearing Chanel. Next time I went to the perfume counter, I smelled all the fragrances until I found it. Mine is almost done, and time to repurchase. Smells like Heaven in a bottle!!! A must have for all the women who want to smell elegant. I always get complimented when I wear it.

September 10, 2016

I am always saying chanel for the classy people
    I adorable all perfume from chanel and trying any new products also love make up and my husband doesn't use any cologne eve chanel

September 04, 2016

After trying and buying Coco Mademoiselle, I decided tu give a try to the new Chanel fragrances. I fell for Chance eau tendre because of the fresh citrus notes. It is pretty expensive and does not last very long...So I have to put more and more and more during the day.

April 23, 2016

Yes! Please! This fragrance is so yummy! I got it as a birthday gift and will be repurchasing. I always get compliments. It's a soft sexy smell for grown up women, it has a sofistication about it without being stuffy.

January 07, 2016

I'm on my third bottle of this in 3 years. It is amazing and yet subtle. I find some perfumes way too strong and musky, but this is just right.

November 28, 2015

Love this perfume and so does my husband. My skin is sometimes sensitive to perfumes, but this one does not bother me at all. Two thumbs up!

July 05, 2015

I love this perfume, I bought a bottle of it as a gift to myself. It's a very soft floral scent which is not too overpowering. All you need is one or two sprays for the whole day. It comes in a pretty little bottle and has a beautiful light pink tinge.