Chanel No.5 Reviews
#1027 in Perfume

July 30, 2021
    Washington, United States

Timeless And Classic

CHANEL N°5 L'Eau Eau De Toilette Spray has been my #signaturescent since 16 years of age. Timeless #classy packaging. Heavy and expensive in the hand. The softly subtle vanilla mingles with the musky undertones. She has beautiful staying power and she lingers seductively on your clothing. I get asked on the #regular who I am wearing. I will #always have her on hand and of course I recommend her to everyone with a desire to be #noticed.

January 25, 2021

The Best Perfume that leaves them wanting more!

This perfume has been my holy grail since the past few years! Such a classic smell and works as a decoration too. This perfume has an earthy smell as well as being not too strong. Love the combination of smells that makes me feel powerful. Love Chanel!

March 09, 2018

Pricey but oh so wonderful

I absolutely love Chanel No. 5 perfume. The smell is amazing, it's not too strong. It's a very sofisticated scent and a little on the expensive side so I only wear it for special occasions. However, sometimes I just sniff the bottle cause I love it so much.

October 25, 2017

I love it.

Honestly, timeless, like everyone says. Smell is perfect mix of pretty while still being adult. Not overpowering, stays on long, and can be worn either day or night. A classic.

March 17, 2017

I've been using this perfume for years, I just love the smell of it. It's heavy scented but not overpowering at all. Just one spray on your wrist, rub it on your neck and that's all you need.

August 29, 2015

I adore this classic fragrance. It's a "man killer". Don't let the initial "old lady" first spray fool you...it's very strong but the dry down is beautiful. Classy, sophisticated and oh so feminine. It is my go to fragrance and one I will never part with. I wear it for every occasion and even to bed. It lasts and lasts but I will give an extra spritz before going out at night. I spray it at the nape of my neck so every time my hair s wishes I can smell it. It is #1 for me.