ChapStick Hydration Lock Reviews
Ranked #486 in Lip Balm

December 31, 2015

My lips get dry and cracked during colder months and this chap stick keeps them Moisturized and soft and I don't have to worry about cracked lips

November 03, 2014

This chapstick is freaking awesome. I love the fact that it has a night side to apply and a daytime side that has a spf. The night time side has extra stuff in it to moisturize your pucker over night. While during the day time protecting from the sun. I love this chapstick, it really does make my lips feel great during the day and even better at night. Now I don't wake up with yucky dry lips.

October 23, 2014

I really do not see the difference on my lips when using the moisturizing or renew side, but both still work great and leave my lips soft and moisturized. I really like putting this on in the morning and also when I go to bed.

This new ChapStick runs for around the $6 on Amazon, which is a little on the higher end for a ChapStick product. Follow this link for a 50 cent off coupon http://h5.sml360.com/-/77uq.

October 23, 2014

My lips usually get very chapped this time of year as the weather transitions between Summer and nearly-constant rain (I live in the Northwest). My new ChapStick® dual-ended Hydration Lock Moisturize and Renew came just in time! My lips were a little chapped when the Moisture and Renew arrived and are not anymore. I think the packaging is very sleek and attractive and the product seems effective.

October 15, 2014

It locks in moisture as I sleep and during the day. An awesome product!

September 24, 2014

Got a sample from smiley360 for this Chapstick hydration lock and am currently trying it out. It works well and really moisturizers good without having to reapply a few moments after..the scent is nice and it's a great brand that's been awhile for a long time! The price was perfect as it was free but I'm not sure of the retail price so can't comment on that but would recommend especially for the upcoming cooler months :))