ChapStick Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 946 in Lip Balm

ChapStick Lip Balm helps prevent and temporarily protected chafed, chapped or cracked lips. Great for applying during dry environments, especially in the wind and cold weather. Prevent your lips against sun burn and with a higher SPF, you can get even more protection. Visit chapstick.ca for more information.

July 12, 2017

Love this cherry blam

This lip balm is cheap and i can always find it at the cornor store or the dollar store!I love the cherry small and the slight red tint that you get with it!

June 11, 2017

I absolutely love this chapstick, I started using it because of dry lips and when I spent time in the sun I would break out in cold sores on my lips everytime. Since I started using chapstick I have not had a single cold sore on my lips again! I have been using it for 10 years now and won't be stopping anytime soon, and of course Cherry is my favorite, it adds color to yous lips and moisturizes them too

May 31, 2017

I've loved this product for years! A thick application before bed makes you look silly but your chapped lips are a lot better in the morning! Love the cherry one! I suggest everyone try it! Especially during a cold!

April 17, 2017

My absolute favourite lip balm of all time. Simple and no nonsense, but does the job better than any other brands I've tried. My go-to for soothing chapped lips.

April 17, 2017

this is my sons favourite, he has these all around the house all the time, he doesn't do much for skin care or anything, but he's always using one of these

1.7/5

March 21, 2017

It makes your lips worse. The more you use the more you have to reapply. It's a poorly made product, spend an extra 2 dollars and get an eos lip ball.

March 15, 2017

These little guys right here, Classic lipbalm, the best stuff you can buy they work for lip burn, wind burn, chapped or split lips. All around awesome, even provides good oisture

January 10, 2017

You can't go wrong with a classic. These balms are highly moisturizing and have a great scent to them. I have tried the other flavours they've come out with but I keep coming back to the original.

January 06, 2017

You really cannot go wrong with Chapstick. It works great, has various flavours and is affordable. I always have at least one tube of chapstick in my possession at all times.

September 30, 2016

Whenever I need to purchase a lip balm especially if I forgot my regular lip balm at home, I buy this. My husband also uses this and aside from Blistex, this is the brand and kind of Chapstick he uses. It does it's job in keeping my lips moisturized.