Charmin Ultra Strong Bathroom Tissue Reviews
#12 in Misc

June 18, 2020

Love this

You can’t go wrong with this toilet paper. It’s think enough, it’s strong enough and doesn’t irritate you at all. For someone that has digestive issues, trust me I know my toilet paper. This one is my favourite

May 21, 2020

Soft and strong

I would definitely recommend and buy it again. It’s one of the best quality bathroom tissue for me, compared to other ones. You don’t have to use more than you need and it last for a long time. Although it’s a bit pricey.

April 08, 2020

I give this product 15 Stars !!

Normally would not buy such expensive Toilet Paper ! But lately have been forced to due to extreme shortage due to Corona Virus Pandemic..
    This Toilet paper is well worth the money,and seems to last a while !! Longer than the cheaper stores brand ,and does not shred easily I would recommend this toilet paper !

February 03, 2020

Worth it

Soft comfortable and doesn't leave anything behind. A bit pricey but we don't use the quantity because it's that good and it evens out. No more toilet paper crumbs!

June 29, 2019

As strong as advertised!

I really like Charmin Ultra Strong as it is tough yet soft! I prefer my bathroom experience to be as pleasant as possible hence I don’t mind investing a bit more in a toilet paper that my tush loves best!

I would totally recommend Charmin Ultra Strong those interested in a sturdy yet soft toilet paper!

February 23, 2019

Finally No Fluff

Finally a brand that doesn’t shed dust, fluff, and lint all over the place but still soft enough for comfort. Would only wish for a better price though the quality is there.

February 14, 2019

love it

the only toilet paper i know that doesnt leave lint.I dont have to use as much as i used to.I only buy this brand since all the others fall apart.or feel like sand paper.

November 02, 2018

Charmed by Charming Charmin

Excellent product. Good price. Very soft yet you need not worry about your fingers breaking through the tissue and getting into undesirable messes. Totally recommend it. Too costly though.

September 05, 2018

Better than average

i am a toilet paper connoisseur!!! this is by far the best on the market. Sure, you can get cheaper but why bother?? It goes on sale often enough that I seldom pay full price.

August 22, 2018

Only toilet paper for me!

After moving out on my own I started using Charmin. Every time I visit my parents and use their washroom I’m reminded of the soft, but thin toilet paper I grew up with. Not only is Charmin soft but it’s strong and doesn’t fall apart when wet. It will always be the only toilet paper for me!