Children's Advil Suspension Blue Raspberry Reviews

Good - 0

May 14, 2019

A favorite of my kids

My children tend to be very picky when it comes to medicine. But they love the flavor, which makes having to give them medicine so much easier. And it always helps when they arent feeling good.

April 30, 2019

rather nice

When my kids feel a bit poorly or twist their ankle or some other childhood woopse, they get a little bit of this. It brings down fevers pretty well and helps kids feel better.

May 30, 2017

After reading this review I decided to give it a try as my son hates the red medicine and he swallowed it I'm not sure what did it, the colour or taste but I'm happy theres no more fighting to give him Advil when he needs it. Thanks for sharing your experience.

April 02, 2016

This is one of the few medicines my kids will actually take without a fight. Has a bright blue Color and fruity taste. Worked good for their fevers and my daughters migraines. I'd say it's worth a try if your litre ones don't like medicine that much.