Clairol Nice 'N Easy Hair Color in Natural Medium Ash Blonde Reviews

Ranked #230 out of 317 in Hair Colour

1.5/5

December 12, 2015

This hair color sells for a cheap price but I found it doesn't work that great,the color doesn't want to take,not as good as other brands

September 06, 2015

When my grey hairs start to show, I go to the store and get the Nice & Easy Clairol in Ash Blonde. It is close to my natural color and I get great results compared to tthe ones I have personally tried in the past. It is easier to prepare and the price is alot better to. You get salon quality for less the price and that is why I like Nice and Easy.

October 25, 2014

I have been coloring my hair for longer than I care to say. I've mostly been a L'Oreal girl, but recently decided to try Nice and Easy...I mean, those ladies in the commercial have great hair, don't they?
    I was totally impressed! I love the color, I love the follow up conditioner...and I love that the color lasts. I also love that I can usually find Nice and Easy cheaper than the other brands!

August 11, 2014

this has been a fave of mine for a long time and i would recommend over alot of these new products

Amber teething necklace

food2017 added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Vim Email!